• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G'day from Meguiar's Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G'day from Meguiar's Australia

Originally posted by davey g-force View Post
    Absolutely loved it, though i must say it's still quite time consuming if you're removing swirls, which was what I was trying to do. My waxing time was cut in half though!

A very good investment and awesome results - very happy with my purchase...
    well, id guess if your removing swirls by machine it would be a lil time consuming as masking and application after application of product would take place. however, is it not even more time consuming if one was to remove swirls by hand? just imagine the elbow grease you would have to put yourself through if you removed a heavily swirled surface by hand! no to mention the inconsistent results one would achieve due to fatigue.

so really, your swirl removal time was cut in half b4 you even started.

i wonder if the mirror glaze swirl remover 2.0 is the same as the swirl remover coming out in the consumer line?
    Regards, Wilco
    There's No Shine Like Meguiar's

Comment

Bit late I know but welcome
      http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/o...b029d544_1.gifhttp://www.auto-etc.com

http://www.auto-etc.com/

Comment

Originally posted by professorsabre View Post
        Guys if you're still interested in the Grit Guards and Buckets I sent you a link to Dave from Waxit, he now has more competitive pricing on noth and flat rate shipping of AUD12.50 to anywhere in Australia. Also if you enter DP5 in the coupon code area at checkout you get 10% discount.
        Cheers.
        Thanks mate but I didn't get the link

I would definately be interested if the price is reasonable...
        Originally posted by Blueline
        I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Originally posted by professorsabre View Post
          Guys if you're still interested in the Grit Guards and Buckets I sent you a link to Dave from Waxit, he now has more competitive pricing on noth and flat rate shipping of AUD12.50 to anywhere in Australia. Also if you enter DP5 in the coupon code area at checkout you get 10% discount.
          Cheers.
          Hi Guys,

That discount code only applies if you qualify for it. It will appear to work if you just enter it randomly but you will get an email or phone call asking for proof that you meet the T & C's. Should you not meet them you won't get it.

Cheers
          Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilco View Post

i wonder if the mirror glaze swirl remover 2.0 is the same as the swirl remover coming out in the consumer line?
            No.

ALL the new swirl and scratch removers coming out in our Consumer Line are based on Meguiar's Super Micro Abrasive Technology. Even ScratchX 2.0 is a completely BRAND NEW formula.

M09 uses diminishing abrasive technology.

So we're not just putting M09 into a Consumer bottle if that's what the confusion is over.

Hope that helps... and you can click on any of the below images for more information on each of the new products.

Swirl and Scratch Removers

Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

just for those who what to know,

supercheap auto are selling the meg's wheel face brush at a crazy price - normally $22AUD now $9.98AUD - $12 saving on a GC brush! you dont normally get that with meg's products!

they also have their other brushes on sale.
              Regards, Wilco
              There's No Shine Like Meguiar's

Comment

Hi Alex

just found this thread...

Bye then

from another Alex

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');