• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nxt spray wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nxt spray wax

finally stopped rainin ghere today and had a chance to wash the car and give the nxt spray wax a shot .What a great product wen't on vey fast and easy and buffed off without any streaking.anybody who hasnt already purchased this i would recomment you go out and buy i could imagine being without this stuff now

Excellent! Did it seem to perk up the shine considerably?
    Boss_429

Comment

it did made the reflections alot sharper and clear

Comment

Good product! quick way to add some shine.
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I know that the NXT Spray Wax is meant to be used with NXT, but how will it work with Color X, or any other wax product?

Comment

i dont see any problem when eagle one wax as u dry first came out i used it with megs gold class and had nothing but positive results.but to be safe just try it on a small portion of yuor car to make sure that is working ok and your happy with it

Comment

Do you buff it out with the sponge thing that comes with the NXT tech wax? Just making sure
              1999 V6 Mustang

Turbo: www.tmaturbo.com

Tune: www.springfieldmotorsport.com

Comment

If you are talking about removing the NXT booster wax once it has dried to a haze I would use a quality 100% Cotton Towel or a Microfiber. The applicator pad should or could be used to apply the product.
                Brandon

Comment

Can this product be used in place of Quick Detailer?
                  2003 Mach 1
                  Azure Blue
                  5 speed/IUP
                  2007 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD Off-Road
                  KY Horsepower

Comment

no it shouild only be used on a clean surface

Comment

was a nice day here today so i washe dmy car and then i used the spray wax agian but this time i applied it while i was drying the car and then i let it sit for about 10 mins to let it haze then i buffed it off .it saved sometime and the results wer very pleaseing didnt have any trouble with streaking .anybody else ever try this

Comment

This is what I do.... I use quik detaler after every wash 2-3 times a week to help eliminate the water spots then maybe every two weeks or so I hit it with the booster wax to add some more shine.
                        Brandon

Comment

you apply qd while the car is still wet and then dry it off?

Comment

Used the booster today after washing the car with my freebie car wash strip. The car had 2 coats of NXT about 2 - 3 weeks ago. the booster was easy to apply using the round sponge. It seems "thinner" than the regular NXT wax since it buffed out very easily. It did give the car a new wax shine and the nice slippery feel of the paint.

Comment

Man, I can't warm up to this product. I used it again the other day, and I don't see how it saved me more than 15 minutes over just waxing the whole car. Maybe it's because my car is so small, and I'd notice the difference on a Suburban. Maybe I'm missing something, I dunno. I gave the first bottle away, then I bought a second one based on everyones' raves figuring maybe I was doing something wrong. I'll keep it around for touching up bird bombs I guess, but I really just don't get it.

Tom
                              As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');