• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time using the new NXT Tech Wax 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First time using the new NXT Tech Wax 2.0

I haven't done the Explorer yet' But I couldn't wait to use the NXT, so I used it on the Escape. It has been a little rainy and damp, but after I washed the car, I pulled it into the garage to dry it off. After allowing all the crevices to drain, I began. It took about 25-35 minutes for the NXT to dry, but it wiped clean very well. It will sit in the garage until morning now. Utilizing a halogen light, there seemed to be a vast difference even in a new finish!

Comment

Re: First time using the new NXT Tech Wax 2.0

I had a problem the last two times using NXT 2.0 on my black Scion xB. I do the work in the garage so the car isn't hot or anything and use my DA to wax the entire car. I let sit for 15mins or so, and then begin hand removal of the wax.

Lately though, I get streaking. It will wipe off clean, but under a xenon light I get fine streak lines, almost like faint swirls. If you didn't know, that's what you would think they were. I have gone over the car three times now trying to get rid of the streaking and it gets a little better each time, but still a pain.

I don't remember old NXT doing this to me, but maybe it's due to the high heat and humidity in the area today...

What will cause it to streak like this? The first few times I used it I had no problems. I dunno

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');