• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the difference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the difference?

What is the difference between Tech Wax and Spray Wax? Is Spray Wax essentially a new line of Quik Detailer suited to work better for use after Tech Wax has been applied. I went ahead and bought both because i heard great things about them on the board and I love Meguiars =P

please help with this...lol

-Ryan

Spray wax is offered as a booster to NXT Tech Wax. So, to use as intended, you'd first prep your paint, apply NXT Tech Wax, and then maintain it with Spray Wax.

I imagine you could use Spray Wax on a prepped surface instead if you really wanted to. But I would not use it as a Quick Detailer. It isn't one and probably would not work well as one.

Spray Wax is intended to be quicker and easier to apply. So you can "refresh" the NXT on your car to help it keep that just waxed look for longer. Some people find it easier to use, some find it as time-consuming as using Tech Wax itself. Since you have both, you can see what works best for you.
    1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
    2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
    1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

Comment

Just to add onto what Auror40 wrote, NXT Spray Wax is not intended to remove light dust from your car's finish. If your car has light dust or pollen, then either wash the car, or clean it with a quick detailer first.

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');