• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what products would you like to see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what products would you like to see?

what kinda of stuff would you like to see?

i dont know if meguiars has it but id like a citrus degreaser (couldnt find one) and if for nothing other than being able to do a hand applied wax job....hand applied wax. (vintage type wax) maybe also some type of water filtration unit, or low water usage foam unit....just my two cents

edit... now that i just used my last bit of qd lol...how about a replacement product that you can use to clay your cars with...that qd gets expensive! lol and the other thing i thought of was a washing powder for washing your microfibers and wax apps. ok so theres two more cents! lol
    Last edited by 565Customz; Dec 26, 2007, 03:18 PM.

Re: what products would you like to see?

?

Comment

565customz,

If you look in the detailer line of Meguiar's products you will see last touch spray detailer. Available in 1 and 5 gallons. It is able to be diluted 50/50 for clay lube. So you end up with 2 gallons to use for clay lube if you buy only one at a time. I just thought I would help you out there.

Andrew
      Last edited by onawrxhigh; Dec 26, 2007, 06:44 PM.
      2013 Race Red F-150 SCREW

Comment

really...thats cool thanks. didnt know you could dilute it. ill get some and try it.

Comment

If I asked this question a couple of years ago. I would have said sell a wheel cleaner in a 32 oz or a gallon size. Now I seal my wheels with 20 and wash them with car soap.

Today 1.) I would ask for a no rinse car wash. 2.) Also, I would ask Megs to make a water based tire shine for commercial sale. I believe that they already have a one in the detailer line.

Comment

Originally posted by saturn2 View Post
            If I asked this question a couple of years ago. I would have said sell a wheel cleaner in a 32 oz or a gallon size. Now I seal my wheels with 20 and wash them with car soap.

Today 1.) I would ask for a no rinse car wash. 2.) Also, I would ask Megs to make a water based tire shine for commercial sale. I believe that they already have a one in the detailer line.
            Like Water Based Dressing?

Comment

Yes, but available everywhere Mother's FX tire shine is water based and so is nascar tire shine. Which believe it or not it is a good product. It's on sale at big lots.

Comment

un perfumed car smell absorbers,never saw any.
                Last edited by G Force; Dec 29, 2007, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by saturn2 View Post
                  Yes, but available everywhere Mother's FX tire shine is water based and so is nascar tire shine. Which believe it or not it is a good product. It's on sale at big lots.
                  That really isn't commercial sale like you were talking about though, that is more consumer.

Comment

I would like to see a glass polish similar to the product autoglym offer.
                    Ive used glass cleaner concentrate and find its a good product. I think the polish type product is a better system and does a better job though. Impossible to get streaks to start with, easier to have complete control over the product application and very efficient. Its the only non Meguiars product I use in my detailing
                    ''Find a job you love and you will add five days to your week!''

Comment

I would like to see a professional dry wash product and have it available in at least 1 gallon and 5 gallon options.
                      AeroCleanse, LLC
                      Wisconsin's Elite Detailing Service
                      www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

that would be nice

Comment

I d like a DA adaptor and pads w/out verlcro for easy hook on the machine. And a double side foam pad white/black.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');