129. You may not vote on this poll
  • XBOX360

60 46.51%
  • PS3

69 53.49%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: XBOX360 or PS3 (Not Spam)

Re: XBOX360 or PS3 (Not Spam)

Great info Scott... I think you just convinced me.
    ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Registered Member

360 all the way graphics are a little lower than the ps3 which is true but online play is better more game choices. and net filx is going to be joining with microsoft soon so if you have netflix and xbox live you can go on netflix on your xbox and watch any movie whenever you want that update is going to be released late fall.

[Edit: Non family friendly language removed. Please read our forum rules before posting again. -Mike Phillips]

Registered Member Mike Phillips's Avatar

Here are our forum rules, please note #6

Meguiar's Online Member Rules

1. No personal attacks toward members or non-members will be tolerated.

2. No arguing with Moderators or Administrators.

3. You are welcome to disagree but you must be polite.

4. No bashing any company or their products. No bashing other people. If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all.

5. Forum Nicknames and Avatars must be family friendly, they cannot even hint towards anything raunchy, sleazy, sexual or inappropriate. When in doubt we will err on the side of caution and ask you to choose a different nickname. E-mail addresses cannot be used as a forum nickname.

6. Keep language "G Rated", this includes insinuations. If you wouldn't say it in front of your grandparents, your parents or your children, then you shouldn't probably be posting to the Meguiar's Online forum.

7. Only appropriate pictures suitable for all audiences will be allowed, this includes avatars. If the photo is questionable at all it will be deleted at our discretion without warning.

8. Clickable Links are allowed after new members have over 30 substantial posts . Self-promoting clickable links are not allowed and will not be tolerated in messages. Self-promoting links are allowed in signature Lines once a member reaches Level 2 Privileges.

9. Only one account per member! The only conceivable reason for multiple accounts, would be for fraudulent activity. You will be banned for this action immediately.

10. Continuously breaking the rules to disrupt the online community will result in you being banned from the forum with little or no warning.

11. No Commercial sales or samples from competing companies. One post trying to hawk your wares and you will have banned yourself permanently.

12. All messages posted to MeguiarsOnline become the property of Meguiar's Inc. and may not be deleted without first obtaining permission. Deleting messages without permission will result in immediate banning from the forum.
    Mike Phillips
    Office: 800-869-3011 x206
    Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net
    "Find something you like and use it often"

Registered Member

Ps3 with Call of Duty 4 you will be happy

Battlefield Bad Company was pretty fun. My buddy and I rented that a few weeks ago. It's cool how you can destroy 90% of the elements in the game. Plus there is humor in the story line.
    Scott

Self-Banned

PS3!!! I love the PS3, I still might get an xbox.I play xbox games on my computer and WII at my friends house when we party!

I have xbox360 bc i wanted to play halo3.... that was the only reason I choose xbox360 over ps3

I will wait for GT5 to come out to get ps3 which by then hopefully it'd drop another $100 or so in price since we talking a year or 2 away.....

xbox is lagging on me on the graphics heavy games though like rainbow six vegas 2 and bad company.... scary bc of all the issues with overheating but I put a laptop cooler under it so it always stays cold to the touch.... microsoft pushed the xbox out too fast without refining it and here we see the consequence.... I dont think xbox can play a lot of the future games because it just isnt as powerful or reliable as a ps3(i hope my xbox doesnt get mad at me for saying that hahaha).... but for now its still working....

I own a PS3......................i LOVE WATCHING BLUE RAYS

Gaining Detailing Experiences Steward's Avatar

PS3!! all the way/metal gear solid and final fantasy is coming..man even if its coming for 360 as well, but it will be smashing!!!

Saw that this thread came back from the dead...

I still have and love my PS3! I also have a WII now too. That thing is a blast also! I've been wanting to pick up Mario Cart.
    Scott

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information