• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Detailing Class August 21st, - Piscataway, New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everybody! -

This Detailing Super Event at PAL in Piscataway will be nothing short of exceptional!!!!!!!! I buy ALL of my products directly from Mark at PAL and he is beyond accomadating when it comes to getting what you request. I currently buy stuff from all 3 Meguiars lines from him to use in my detail shops, and I am one of the largest end users of Meguiars products anywhere.

A little over a year or so ago Rod came out to my place in Edison and did a full day with some of my employees to help get all the new guys trained the RIGHT way - it was a great benefit to my business. Rod is very professional and brings MANY YEARS of hands on expertise and knowledge to the table with him. It was a great pleasure having him here. - I know you will all enjoy it and learn from it no matter how much or little experience you have - I know I did!

my best to everyone,
    Lenny

Comment

Hi Lenny,

Welcome back to Meguiar's Online!

Thanks for sharing your first hand experience with Rod. I have also posted that Rod is not only a true car crazy enthusiast, an all around swell guy but also a stellar detailer and instructor that is always willing to go above and beyond the call of duty.

Just to let everyone know, Lenny is a not only a top-notch detailer, he also owns a number of businesses and I believe it's true, he is the largest end-user of Meguiar's Professional Line products. In Lenny's detailing business, Lenny knows that a product has to perform, if it doesn't, it's history.

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Mike, you might want to change the message on the front page. It still says there is one spot left.

Comment

Mike, you might want to change the message on the front page. It still says there is one spot left.
          I thought that was pertaining to the first 20 entrees.

You guy's over there on the left coast sure do count funny , Because over here I count 23 entrees and the list shows 22. Aaah there is the problem you have Lost Pup and grodgers stacked in 21st position I guess they will have to split the winnings.
          Rich
          If you don't have Meguiar's in your hand
          DON'T TOUCH MY TRUCK

Comment

Mike, I got a question for you. Should I bring all my Meguiair's products I use on my car?

My point is - it's enough that the class is free by itself, so why to use free stuuf when I got my own?

Thanks.

Comment

NM - just found similar questions aand replies in the earlier posts.

Comment

Mike,

I want to join too! I dont have knowledge in detailing i think this is a very good opportunity for me to learn.

tks

Comment

Good news for the standby list people - bad news for me. My hospital put me on call for a week effective August 21st.

I hope there's always a next time.

Comment

I spoke with Mark at PAL the other day and he says there may be another event in spring
                    my product collection-- New !
                    My Detailing Credo
                    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Comment

Spring Clean!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CER7249
                        Mike,

I want to join too! I dont have knowledge in detailing i think this is a very good opportunity for me to learn.

tks
                        Hi CER7249,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

I'll add your name to the standby list. Hang in there and check back to see where you stand, already R_G has had to cancel and from my experience, usually a couple of people have something come up at the last moment and cancel out.

So check back.

Mike
                        Mike Phillips
                        760-515-0444
                        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by R_G
                          Good news for the standby list people - bad news for me. My hospital put me on call for a week effective August 21st.

I hope there's always a next time.
                          Hi R_G,

Are you for sure going to cancel? I though I would double check as I want to update the sign-up list today.

If so, sorry to hear you can't make it but there will be another one in the future.

Mike
                          Mike Phillips
                          760-515-0444
                          showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Mike, It's still possible around here that we may have some rain into the weekend. Do we need to set up a rain date?
                            My Detailing Credo

Comment

I'll send an e-mail to Rod and see what he says...

Mike
                              Mike Phillips
                              760-515-0444
                              showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

I'll plan on bringing my two practice fenders and saw horses( but I can only set up one fender at a time) in case some folks want to go crazy with a rotary and not have to worry about making a "boo-boo" If anyone's interested we could use them after the class is wrapped up.
                                My Detailing Credo

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');