• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M21 2.0 or NXT Tech Wax 2.0?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M21 2.0 or NXT Tech Wax 2.0?

So we have two great new products being released, right?
    So which one is the better choice for a hobby detailer?

As an aside does anyone else think trying to choose the correct product from within the Meguiar's line is almost as difficult as choosing from all the many brands available?
    Charles
    The Rainmaker

Re: M21 2.0 or NXT Tech Wax 2.0?

Well, there are defenders of both faiths here on MOL as to which one is "better" or last longer. With that said one main difference, since both are great new hydrophobic formulations, is that #21 can be also applied with a rotary, but NXT is way easier to find at your local store. Therefore I feel this makes it easier to quickly have on hand for a hobby detailer. Hope this helps.

Comment

I have tried both #21 and NXT. I like the #21 better as I believe it is easier to apply and lasts a bit longer. However, I do like what I hear about the new products as I wish the old ones would repeal water better. So I will try the NXT 2.0, (I have it on order). When the 2.0 version of the #21 comes out I will try it also and then probably chose the one I like best.

Cheers!
      My Black '05 GTO

The3dwizard at DAZ3D Productions

Comment

I think I'm going to hold off on the car until the #21 2.0 comes out from all that I've been hearing of the past #21...anyone know when?

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');