• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change username?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change username?

I signed up about 2 days before I unexpectedly got a new car. My old one was an 05 Corolla which is also my username. Now I have an 08 Corolla so I was wondering if it could be changed?

Re: Change username?

I would like to change my title; right now it is my email address. How do I do this?

Comment

Originally posted by pathunter@benekeith.com View Post
      I would like to change my title; right now it is my email address. How do I do this?
      One of the mods will have to do it for you!

Send a PM to Mark or Andy.
      Scott

Comment

Originally posted by rebelde33 View Post
        I signed up about 2 days before I unexpectedly got a new car. My old one was an 05 Corolla which is also my username. Now I have an 08 Corolla so I was wondering if it could be changed?

Just PM me with your new screen name and I will change it for you.

No problem.

Andy M.
        MOL Moderator
        Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
        Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
          One of the mods will have to do it for you!

Send a PM to Mark or Andy.
          Nice job. I appreciate the help.

I am always here for our members.

Andy
          Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
          Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');