• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just used #9 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just used #9 2.0

I used #9 2.0 for the first time today and was quite happy with it. It did take a couple tries to get use to it. It seemed there was a fine line... I used my PC and buffed it till it was nearly dry then wiped off.... it took me a few tries to get it right but when I did it applied very easy and wiped off very easy.

Over all it did a nice job in reducing swirls and some of my dealer installed fine scratches. It also polished well but it needed and extra kick for my taste so I used some Deep Crystal Polish then toped with NXT. I was disappointed that I couldn't find any #81 on a Saturday everyone had to order it so I just had to use my Deep Crystal Polish but it worked well.

Sorry no pics.... need a new camera!
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

#9 is a terrific product for minimizing and eliminating those problematic spider and swirl marks. Like you mentioned, the key to this product is to apply in very thin coats and work it until it is just slightly damp.

I use it all the time by PC and have even utilized it by hand on some localized areas with STELLAR results!

RP
    -The Final Detail-
    Lagrange, Kentucky
    thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
    CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');