• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#3 vs. #5 vs. #7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #3 vs. #5 vs. #7

[QUOTE=Mike Phillips;16390]Don't forget about Deep Crystal Polish, it is very similar to #7 but easy to work with on clear coats like #81, best of all, it's easy to find and suggest retail is $4.99

Wow I payed 15$ bucks for a bottle . maybe it costs more in canada

Comment

I had a bottle of Mirror Glaze #7 glaze/resealer from back in the day, the plastic bottle cracked and it dried up. This was a beige bottle with green writing when you could find it at Pep Boys and before their was a Consumer/Professional product lines.

I would like to get some more, it seems its now Show Car Glaze but in the Mirror Glaze line and not easily found.

Is the Deep Crystal Polish really the same exact thing?

Comment

Autozone will sometimes carry Show car Glaze (M07) and M26 (High Tech Yellow Wax) or at least the one near me does. Deep Crystal Polish does not have as much polishing oils as M07 but if you use any kind of cleaner/polish before then you may not need a pure polish at all. In almost all cases, Deep Crystal Polish should do the job the same as M07 would.
        Tedrow's Detailing
        845-642-1698
        Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');