• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's New Detailer Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's New Detailer Line

Meguiar's New Detailer Line

Here are the part numbers, names and copy from the new Detailer Line listed in the order of Meguiar's new Professional Catalog. The entire Detailer Line is V.O.C. compliant in all 50 states.

Super Degreaser

Meguiar's Super Degreaser exceeds expectations by quickly breaking down even the toughest grease. Its fast acting, free rinsing formula prevents unsightly white residue stains while its herbal fragrance creates a pleasant work environment.

D-10801 1 gallon
    D-10805 5 gallon
    D-10855 55 gallon

Medium Duty Degreasing 10:1
    Heavy Duty Degreasing 4:1

Safe D-Greaser

Today's vehicles utilize a variety of specialized materials, which is why Meguiar's Safe D-Greaser has been specially formulated to reduce the possibility of staining exterior surfaces. Designed to quickly break down grease and grime on engines, tries and fender wells, Safe D-Greaser is ideally suited for today's fast paces, high volume shops.

D-10501 1 gallon
    D-10505 5 gallon
    D-10555 55 gallon

Dewaxing 20:1

Recommended replacement for regular All Purpose Cleaner and Citri-Gel Multi Cleaner.

All Purpose Cleaner

Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner is ideal for reconditioning interior surfaces. The superior foaming action gently lifts the dirt away while its unique blend of fabric softeners and optical brighteners enhance the look and feel of carpet, upholstery, vinyl and even leather.

D-10101 1 gallon
    D-10105 5 gallon
    D-10155 55 gallon

Recommended replacement for All Purpose Cleaner +.

Hyper-Wash

Typical dilution rates are obsolete when comparing them with Meguiar's Hyper-Wash. Using innovative techniques Meguiar's has created a product that produces rich, stable foam at an unbelievable dilution rate of 400:1 (yes 400 that is NOT a typo). Its biodegradable formula safely and effectively lifts dirt and grime off all surfaces.

D-11001 1 gallon
    D-11005 5 gallon

Dilution 400:1

Recommended replacement for Car Wash Soap.

Shampoo Plus

Meguiar's Shampoo Plus lubricating formula and luxurious foam team up to gently clean and condition even the most delicate clear coat surface without scratching. Its conditioning formula deepens gloss, boost shine and leaves a highly reflective, slick surface making it the perfect choice for the ultimate car wash.

D-11101 1 gallon
    D-11105 5 gallon
    D-11155 55 gallon

Dilution 10:1

Recommended replacement for Wash 'n Wax.

Glass Cleaner Concentrate

Our Glass Cleaner Concentrate easily and consistently removes tough vinyl fog residue, road grime, smoker's film and bug splatter, producing crystal clear glass. For every concentrated gallon, you get eleven ready-to-use gallons of glass cleaner.

D-12001 1 gallon
    D-12005 5 gallon

Dilution 10:1

Wheel Brightener

Meguiar's Wheel Brightener is the product of choice for professionals looking for a powerful wheel cleaner that quickly and effectively removes tough brake dust. There is a thin line between effective cleaning and dangerous to use products. Wheel Brightener gives users the ultimate in flexibility, cleaning and safety with one product.

D-14001 1 gallon
    D-14005 5 gallon
    D-14055 55 gallon

Dilution Up to 4:1

Not for use on anodized, magnesium or polished aluminum wheels.

X-Press Liquid Wax

Meguiar?s X-Press Liquid Wax uses a unique blend of wax and polymer agents to produce deep, rich gloss with lasting protection. This formula provides ease of application and instant wipe-off, making it the perfect choice for any production environment where Meguiar's quality results are as essential as speed & efficiency.

D-15001 1 gallon
    Ready to Use
    Application hand, orbital, DA or Rotary

Recommended replacement for Express Wax.

Last Touch

Meguiar's Last Touch Spray Detailer produces incredible depth, shine and gloss. This spray-on, wipe-off product has a unique blend of polymeric lubricating agents that gently removes dust, fingerprints, smudges and other contaminates, leaving a flawless, showroom shine.

D-15501 1 gallon
    D-15505 5 gallon

Ready to Use
    Can be used as a lubricant for Meguiar's clay, dilute 1:1 for this application.

Recommended replacement for Final Detail

Body Solvent

Meguiar's Body Solvent changes the traditional method of removing tar, road grime, gum and other petroleum based substances. Instead of applying and scrubbing, its VOC compliant formula can now be sprayed on the surface, allowed to soak, penetrate and break down the contaminant, then wiped clean with ease.

D-13001 1 gallon
    D-13005 5 gallon

Ready to Use

All Season Dressing

Meguiar's All Season Dressing is a VOC compliant formula that produces a deep, rich, long lasting shine on all exterior rubber and plastic surfaces. Old or new, weathered or worn. All Season Dressing will give you the desired results time after time.

D-16001 1 gallon
    D-16005 5 gallon
    D-16055 55 gallon

Ready to Use

Recommended replacement for S-Dressing.

Silicone-Free Dressing

Meguiar's Silicone-Free Dressing is the choice for professionals looking for a high performance dressing which can be used in any silicone sensitive environment. Its VOC compliant formula produces an incredibly deep, rich high gloss shine on all exterior rubber and plastic surfaces.

D-16101 1 gallon
    D-16105 5 gallon

Ready to Use

Recommended replacement for Silicone Free Tire Dressing.

Hyper-Dressing

Until now, the industry average for diluting water based dressings has been one to one or ready-to-use. Meguiar's Hyper-Dressing dilutes up to four to one, varying the gloss from high to satin. One product, multiple uses...a winning combination for every professional and an industry first.

D-17001 1 gallon
    D-17005 5 gallon

1:1 High Gloss
    2:1 Medium Gloss
    3:1 Satin Finish
    4:1 Natural Shine

Recommended replacement for W-Dressing and Engine Kote.

Accent Dressing

Meguiar's Accent Dressing instantly beatifies and protects vinyl, rubber and plastic surfaces. This easy to use aerosol is ideal for exterior trim and hard to reach interior surfaces.

D-4610 10 ounce

Leather Cleaner & Conditioner

Meguiar's Leather Cleaner & Conditioner is expressly formulated to enhance the appearance of interior leather and vinyl surface. Specialized cleaning and conditioning agents are designed to safely clean and restore leather's original look and suppleness.

D-18001 1 gallon
    Ready to Use

Secondary Bottles

Touch, reusable spray bottles with silk-screened lables and pre-marked for dillution levels. OSHA Compliant.

Hand Pumps

These hand pumpls are pre-set to deliver the correct amount of concentrate according to the dilution level you choose.

Detailing Clay

Quickly removes all bonded contaminates
    Restores smooth as glass finish
    100% non-abrasive - safe on all types of paint

Two grades available to suit your needs,

Mild (C-2000) 200g
    Aggressive (C-2100) 200g
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Great new products! What would be a good product to use in the engine bay now that EK is gone?
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Please try to have some of these items on tap at the NJ gtg and please have Rod urge PAL Automotive to stock the Detailer line! Thanks!
      my product collection-- New !
      My Detailing Credo
      Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by gb387
        Great new products! What would be a good product to use in the engine bay now that EK is gone?
        I have heard through one of my friends here at work that was directly involved in bringing forth the new Detailer Line that D170 Hyper-Dressing at 3:1 (in some cases, 4:1) is knocking it out of the park as an engine dressing.

You might consider this and give it a try.

Mike
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

The new line of Meguiar's Professional Detailing look's great. I do have one question about the Last Touch. Will it be sold in store's or only online.

Comment

Hey,

Meguiar's Last Touch should be sold and available in stores already. Great product! You will love it!!!

Tim
            Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by chevyman2001
              The new line of Meguiar's Professional Detailing look's great. I do have one question about the Last Touch. Will it be sold in store's or only online.
              The Detailer Line is available through PBE stores.

Use this link to locate a store near your,

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...&threadid=1504

Mike
              Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

drool

just wish we could get small size samples for us little guys

Comment

My Meguiars distributer (largest by far in the area) is not able to get Hyper Dressing yet. They did give me a half gallon jug to try out that they had used to give out smaller samples so I have enough for a few weeks. When will it be out?
                  Owner, Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing

Comment

They were selling all of these today at the free clinic in Phoenix in the smaller spray bottles.

I bought some Hyper Dressing and a tub of the mild clay, now to find the time to play...
                    Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts
                    08 Atomic Orange Metallic C6 LS3 Z51 4LT
                    98 Torch Red Convertible * SOLD
                    82 Collector Edition * SOLD

Comment

So far I havnt recieved any hand pump with any of my orders. I keep getting, "we are working on it".
                      Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

One question, how aggresive is the C2100? I am worried that it might be strong enough to leave some marks on my clear coat. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine
                          So far I havnt recieved any hand pump with any of my orders. I keep getting, "we are working on it".
                          Me too among other problems with the secondary bottles leaking. I've received numerous replacements with the same problems.

The Detailer Line products rock though. Almost all I use cept for the wash (NXT) and the wax (NXT). Everything else Detailer line with happy clients and great reults.

Never used the C2100. I did speak with Richard in customer service and he mentioned that the more aggressive clays could possible scracth the surface (if I remember correctly). I decided to stick with the quick clay.

Comment

I'll check into the hand pumps and secondary bottle tomorrow ASAP

Mike
                            Mike Phillips
                            760-515-0444
                            showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks Mike...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');