Meguiar's New Detailer Line - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Meguiar's New Detailer Line

I am the paint whisperer. Superior Shine's Avatar
    So far I havnt recieved any hand pump with any of my orders. I keep getting, "we are working on it".

Registered Member
    One question, how aggresive is the C2100? I am worried that it might be strong enough to leave some marks on my clear coat. Thanks.

Registered Member
    Originally posted by Superior Shine
    So far I havnt recieved any hand pump with any of my orders. I keep getting, "we are working on it".
    Me too among other problems with the secondary bottles leaking. I've received numerous replacements with the same problems.

The Detailer Line products rock though. Almost all I use cept for the wash (NXT) and the wax (NXT). Everything else Detailer line with happy clients and great reults.

Never used the C2100. I did speak with Richard in customer service and he mentioned that the more aggressive clays could possible scracth the surface (if I remember correctly). I decided to stick with the quick clay.

Registered Member Mike Phillips's Avatar
    I'll check into the hand pumps and secondary bottle tomorrow ASAP

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    Office: 800-869-3011 x206
    Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net
    "Find something you like and use it often"

Registered Member
    Thanks Mike...

Registered Member
    I also been getting the run around,Just ordered sec. bottles and squirters and about 6 different products including hyper dressing from the detailer line.The bottles and squirters leak, no pump for the hyper dressing.I called Meguiar's about my concerns and they had no answers for me and i was told a rep in my area would contact me which has not happened .I can say i am not a happy camper these days. Any answers mike?

Reguarding the aggressive clay. At the Arizona detail day when Mike Pennington was talking about clay's he said to stay away from the aggressive bar unless you planed on buffing the car afterwards. So I think they're best left for more extreme reconditioning.

The mild detailer bars seem to be safely just a little bit more aggressive than the quick clay bars. I've had great results with them. In fact I just about a week ago finally got one of the new ones (I had still been using one of the old yellow ones) and they are really a good clay bar.
    Later,
    Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
    Auto Detailing Solutions

Registered Member
    Got it. Thanks rick.

Registered Member
    Two questions:

1) Are you suppose to get a hand pump and/or secondary bottles when ordering gallons? I ordered Last Touch and APC and didn't get any (on a side note, my cap on my Last Touch was not on tight, and quite a good bit was spilled out all in the box, I called customer service and they were very nice and offered to send me a replacement ).

2) How can you order 5 gallons bottles? I tried putting in the item number on Meguiars.com (APC for example) and it told me invalid item number

Registered Member Mike Phillips's Avatar
    How to dilute the dilutable products in the Detailer Line.

First you fill the bottle with water to the dilution level you want. In the below example we have chose 4:1 and the 4:1 is circled. That's the line/level we filled the empty bottle to with water. Where the line is pointing to a seam in the plastic is where you're going to add water for all products that you dilute.

Next, you add your product till you reach the seam or ridge where the finger is pointing,

Then you shake that bottle vigorously until you have completely mixed the water with the Super Degreaser.

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    Office: 800-869-3011 x206
    Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net
    "Find something you like and use it often"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information