• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy Meguiar's products in Florida USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Meguiar's products in Florida USA

Hi, I'm sure this is posted in the wrong section but I'm visiting Florida, USA in March for a holiday and wanted to stock up on Meguiar's products. Can anyone tell me where I can buy the products from and recommend a place in Florida (Orlando) that will have a vast range of products and also at cheap prices.

Many thanks Sanj

Re: Where to buy Meguiar's products in Florida USA

Hello, I can not specifically tell you were in Orlando to get products. However I can tell you this. If you are up to a drive to Tampa; You could go to Tampa Hondaland. In April of 06 we had a roadshow class. Tjhey carry a large assortment of all the lines of product. If you are interested here is thier info:

Tampa Hondaland
    11000 N. Florida Ave. Tampa Fl.33612
    813-932-2546 813-932-2607 1-800-282-8514

Hope this helps you out a little bit. Enjoy your vacation.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Napa Auto Parts carries both consumer and more pro products than vice-versa in Autozone and Advanced Auto Parts. But this should be most helpful - Meguiar's Dealer Locator

Comment

Will you be visiting family/friends?
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I wish I was you! Visit my family

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');