• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wondering where I can purchase a few things...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wondering where I can purchase a few things...

Meguiars foam applicator pads, like the ones that come with the Gold Class Wax... can't find them sold separatley anywhere!

Meguiars SupremeShine microfibers.... like the one that comes in the Smooth Surface claybar kit... also can't find those anywhere!!

Meguiars Gold Class Trim Detailer. I've been using Mothers back to black for trim before this but I REALLY don't like how it applies or looks after using it... I want Meguiars!!

Meguiars All Purpose Cleaner... I've seen it online in some places but never in stores.

I also heard something about "Final Wipes" or something along that line that can be used for removing waxes and polished instead of microfibers. Anyone know about these or where I can buy them?

And lastly... Meguiars decals!! Either for MOL specifically or just a nice small Meguiars decal. I've seen them before, where can I get them?!

A reputable website that has it all would be awesome!! Thanks in advance guys.
    --2004 Ford Mustang V6 -- Full mod list and some pictures at my SouthFloridaStangs Vehicle Garage --

Re: Wondering where I can purchase a few things...

Autogeek.net is one and since theyre located in Palm Beach, FL shipping will be quick, or you can check out ADS - autodetailingsolutions.com, that also has megs logo goods and the headquarters of the universe - meguiars.com.

Comment

Kevin Brown of this forum is also a Meguiars authorized distributor.......He is also an artist and can help you order what you need depending on what your working on and have faith that your ordering the right products.

Aaron
      Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Good addition nappers,

Comment

I'd highly recommend AutoDetailingSolutions.com. They pretty much have every Meguiars product in existence, not to mention at a cheaper price than most distributors. I love buying from them because I know that they're always going to have exactly what I'm looking for, versus the stores in my town that rarely have what I need. They also have extremely fast shipping (If I order Monday, it'll get here by Thursday). They've always been a real pleasure to do business with.

Comment

Thanks guys!!! AutoDetailSolutions had everything I asked about in the first post. You guys are awesome!
            --2004 Ford Mustang V6 -- Full mod list and some pictures at my SouthFloridaStangs Vehicle Garage --

Comment

In my opinion you really can't gp wrong with autodetailingsolutions. They are by far the best stocked distributor of meguiars products.

Andrew
              2013 Race Red F-150 SCREW

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');