• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Diego Black Mustang Club & WickedStangs - Pictures & Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: San Diego Black Mustang Club & WickedStangs - Pictures & Comments

I can't thank Mike and Meguiars enough. I know a lot goes into these Saturday clinics and that tells me a lot about a company that stands behind it's products and it's dedication to teach the right technics to use them properly.

Mike has that special gift to explain the processes and makes it easy to understand. I too have been to a few of Mike's classes and I always come back with more info that I had missed.

The pizza this time was exceptionally good and the goodie bag is well appreciated.

Mike

Comment

A big thanks to Mike and Meguiars for a very informative and interesting class. I definitely learned what I need to know to care properly for my car now, and rest assured I'll be using Meguiars. :-)

Comment

OMG this event was awesome, I just started cleaning out my garage with all these other imitation cleaners.. I am definitely going to continue using Mequiar's. Being an Navy Instructor, this presentation was performed in a very professional manner. I would definitely recommend this course for everyone. Thank You Very Much.

Here are pictures I took of the events.
        Emilio Valdez
        Founder/President
        www.wickedstangs.com

Comment

)Thank you Mike and Meguiars for having these classes. I learned a great deal and affirmed what I already knew about Meguiars products. Not to put any ideas in anybody's head but I would have paid good money for that class...

I want to thank San Diego Black Mustangs for making this possible for us owners of Mustangs, especially the black ones(though I am not a club member). Just for the record(because Mike said so), the flawless finish Mustang is mine....can you tell I am a proud owner!!!

Comment

Thanks first to bmc for posting this class. Second, thanks to mike for explaining the processes in terms that we all could understand. I will be back soon cause it was alot of information to absorb in one day. Pizza was really good. I had some idea how to get a glossy finish but was not confident enough to actually get it done correctly. I now need to get some da to get the job done right.
            carlos

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
              A big thank you to everyone that attended today's class and a special thank you to Brent for letting us use his Mustang for our demonstration car. Here's a few pics from today's class, more on Monday...

[ ... ]

That's all for now... time to close down Meguiar's Garage till next weekends class...

At the risk of repeating myself: It was a real treat to be in that class, to have the opportunity to join other eager, dedicated Mustangers in learning the whats, wherefores, and hows of top-drawer detail work, and to appreciate the welcoming, productive atmosphere. An experience every automobile enthusiast should seek and enjoy.

I have heard Barry Meguiar is the happiest man around; plenty of justification for that in having people like Mike and products like the "consumer" and "professional" lines in his corner. Congratulations to him, and to the Meguiars chemists: Good choices all around!

(After reading the whole thread, I must agree with all the other posts, and thank those who put up pictures: good eyes!)

Resp'y,
              Last edited by Frank S; Jan 20, 2008, 11:11 PM. Reason: (Add parenthetic remark)
              Resp'y,
              --
              Frank S
              San Diego CA

Comment

Hello, Mike.

I enjoyed the detailing class. Your demonstration showing "a thin layer" of was very helpful. I had been applying and wasting so much wax. I appreciate the free gift of Ultimate Quik Detailer (wish a microfiber towel could have been included).

I bought some Meguiar's products to clean, polish, and wax the car. The towels in the store (not Meguiar's brand) were smaller and not as plush as the ones used in class. In one of the stores I overheard a salesclerk tell another customer that in his opinion Meguiar's is the best wax. Both that customer and I bought Meguiar's Gold Class wax.

I would like to take this opportunity to compliment the great customer service from:
                • John, telephone on December 21, 2007
                • Rick McDonough, email on January 14, 2008

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                  Hello, Mike.

I would like to take this opportunity to compliment the great customer service from:
                  • John, telephone on December 21, 2007
                  • Rick McDonough, email on January 14, 2008
                  Thank you.

Mary,
                  Thank you for taking the time to let us know we are doing a good job. Rick and John are two of our best guys!
                  Brian Hann
                  Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
                  Meguiar's Inc.
                  Irvine, California
                  bhann@meguiars.com
                  (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

"another great sunny day in So Cal".....how wonderful for you...

I hate reading these threads at this time of year...this is my backyard this morning...no detailing today !!!!!

Lots of great looking cars there !!!!....I'm sure it was a blast.
                    Bill Poirier
                    West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Originally posted by TKDDAD View Post
                      "another great sunny day in So Cal".....how wonderful for you...

I hate reading these threads at this time of year...this is my backyard this morning...no detailing today !!!!!

Lots of great looking cars there !!!!....I'm sure it was a blast.
                      You cant detail with snow? Seems like the water in it would make for a great car wash...lol. Yea, its different down here.

Ryan
                      Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

THANKS AGAIN MIKE, LEARNED ALOT ABOUT APPLYING AND REMOVING PRODUCTS ,AND JKNOWLEDGE OF M105 OH YEAH THANKS FOR KILLING MY DIET WITH ALLL THAT PIZZA INFRONT OF ME!!

Comment

I went into this class wondering about a lot of hints/tips that other forums and people have told me ever since I have been detailing my car. This class eliminated all of the numerous myths that people hear about when they detail their cars.

Because of this class I purchased a G110 along with several of the products used during the class. I feel I now can use the equipment and products effectively.

Thank You Meguiar's and Mike for providing a class to educate users and non users of their product. When a company goes above and beyond like you did it really shows a committment to a quality product and that you truly appreciate your customers. I'll be recommending Meguiars.

Comment

Seems like you guys had lots of fun

Comment

I wish Irvine, CA was a little closer to western Kentucky. I would love to attend one of those classes. I recently purchased several of Meguiars products, including a DA, and am anxious to use all of them, especially the correct way. Are the classes ever held anywhere else? Maybe Meguiars should have a drawing each month for a paid trip out to their facility to take a class or two. Sounds like a good idea to me.
                              '05 Ocean Mist Metallic Honda Odyssey EX-L
                              '06 Nighthawk Black Pearl Honda Ridgeline RTS
                              '98 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP (supercharged)

Comment

I agree with all the positive feedback. I still can't believe all of that was free. Meguiars has found a customer for life here A lot of my unknows were answered. I just ordered my DA and supplies a few minutes ago. I'm going to be counting down they day till my shipment arrives. Thanks for the goodie bag, it allowed me to start early before shipment day. Even more thanks for all the yummy treats. You were right I sure did not walk away hungry.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');