• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Diego Black Mustang Club & WickedStangs - Pictures & Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: San Diego Black Mustang Club & WickedStangs - Pictures & Comments

Hey Ryan,

Great job with those pictures!

Sure looks like a great time was had by all. That was quite a collection of nice Mustangs also.

Andy
    101impala
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

i just want to say thankyou to meguiars and mike for putting on and teaching this class. i learned tons of techniques on how to take care of my car properly. i've always used meguiars products only, now i know how to use them. thanks again

william

Comment

Great class Mike, I've been polishing and waxing the wrong way up until now, Just picked up G-110, speed glaze, bucket of clay, and the ntx wax.

Comment

I'm not very quick at "developing" my digital photos, but here's what I think is worthwhile (after the wonderful class, of course!) from last Saturday:

Most are of a size to make decent 6x4s. If you see something you'd like larger, I might be able to put up a larger file.

Cheers!
          Resp'y,
          --
          Frank S
          San Diego CA

Comment

sorry for the delay to comments...as i got into an accident the following monday...well all i can say is that..it was a fantastic experience...cant wait to go onto another class to get more experience....and more goodies!! LOL!

Comment

So what did you guys get in the goodie bag?

Comment

Originally posted by 2KLS1 View Post
                So what did you guys get in the goodie bag?
                Yes please tell i'm curious about what's in the goodie bags too.

Comment

It was a great class, I learned alot, and can't wait to practice what I learned. Mike your a great teacher. Thanks again!!

Comment

The bags were all different. Everyone got a bottle of UCD. Mine had a tin of Mag & Aluminum polish. Others had bottles of wheel cleaner and tire spray, plus catalogs for consumer and professional products.

Comment

Originally posted by corvetmike View Post
                      The bags were all different. Everyone got a bottle of UCD. Mine had a tin of Mag & Aluminum polish. Others had bottles of wheel cleaner and tire spray, plus catalogs for consumer and professional products.
                      Mine contained that kind of thing plus a serving of plastic cleaner (for headlights, etc). Several included terry applicators and like that; no microfiber that I saw, but a few got tech wax..

Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.
                      Resp'y,
                      --
                      Frank S
                      San Diego CA

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');