• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaning Your Pad On The Fly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cleaning Your Pad On The Fly

that orange brush is great. i use the air blower for a light cleaning. for a heavy cleaning of a pad ill rinse it under the sink under warm water & scrub it with a toothbrush. the annoying part is spinning the wheeel to dry the pad & then re-priming it with liquid. sometimes ill spin the machine & use a few qtips, hold them together to clean the pad. the brush is great but you should use it with a little caution. once the pad dries out if you keep using the brush & spinning the wheel you will start to dig out a lil bit of the foam. you can also spin the machine & hold a damp mf towel to the pad to clean it but that doesnt work as well as the other methods mentioned.

...just hit my 69th post, COOL! lol

Comment

Can you machine wash foam 2.0 pads???

Comment

Re: Cleaning Your Pad On The Fly

Originally posted by Nuscence813 View Post
        Can you machine wash foam 2.0 pads???
        Yes. They are machine washable. This is one of the reasons why I like Meguiar's softbuff 2.0 pads.
        2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');