• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auto Detailing Solutions..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Detailing Solutions..

Here is another big kudos to Rick at ADS. My gallon jug of APC+ leaked in my garage due to a bad jug. Rick was really great in replacing it. He said the next time I made another order he would put another gallon in my order at no charge and didn't add extra shipping either. This goes to show why I always buy my supplies from ADS.
    2016 Focus ST

Re: Auto Detailing Solutions..

Rick has excellent customer service. He's always willing to answer questions about products, and if something goes wrong with the order (which is rare), he's always quick to make it right. Everything I have received has been packaged very well, and there's always a little something extra in there. His company sets the standard for superb customer service.

Plus he has great prices and that helps a lot lol.
    Lydia's Mobile Detailing
    Professional Detailing since 2007

1997 Dodge Dakota SLT V8 - Green
    2007 Honda ST1300 - Silver

Comment

Rick is the best. No other way to say it!

Comment

There is nothing I can add that it hasn't been already said in this and other threads on Rick's/ADS' customer service but still I wouldn't feel right if I didn't say it myself too:

Thank you Rick!

Comment

Yeah, most companies would give you the run around on why the product failed. They would try and push the idea it was your fault, but Rick was very understanding. The great thing about APC+ is it's designed to be diluted, so I only used the jug just once and using just enough for a 10:1 mix.

On another note, I purchased some NXT 2.0 from Rick and can't wait to try it out on my Black ZX2. The original NXT is still holding up and I haven't had a chance to wax it since last April. I have washed the car with GC soap, but that's it.
          2016 Focus ST

Comment

I wholeheartedly agree. Rick @ ADS, is the best. Top notch customer service, service after the sale. Complete faith that your order will arrive intact. I had to chime in. I think ADS is that good.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

anyone from Canada order from ADS? Just wondering if you were hit with brokerage fees at the border.

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
                Rick is the best. No other way to say it!
                +1
                03 MINI BRG/BLK CVT - SOLD | 08 Black WRX - FAST!

Comment

I give Rick a thumbs up as well...

Comment

Emailed him one question, he answered right away. It was in regards to when the g110 comes out...

As soon as it hits the ADS shelves I'm grabbing one!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');