• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Class with Marconi Museum at Meguiar's - Pictures & Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Open Class with Marconi Museum at Meguiar's - Pictures & Comments

Hey Mike~

This was a great class, it was sooooo informative! Now I can do my car without the help of Chris

Comment

On behalf of the staff at the Marconi Automotive Museum we THANK YOU and Brian. This was great information to get out to our staff so we can keep our car collection in top Meguiar's shape....especially after Chris has worked so hard to make them all shine!

Comment

Thank you Mike and Ben for the time and effort you put in to conduct such a valuable class. And thank you Meguiar's for providing the use of your great facility, trainers, and products for your customers. You and your products are a class act!

To the other "Car Crazies" out there, if you haven't been to this class you're missing out, this is a practical, step by step class, including some hands on experience taught by people that know what their doing, I learned a ton.

Gary 06

Comment

Awesome results! I wish I could make it to one of the clinics.

What polish was used?
          www.clean4udetailing.com

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');