• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New G-110 Review!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New G-110 Review!

What is the yellow circle part that is between the backing plate and the G110 itself? I just got a G110 in the mail and I didn't see that yellow part on mine?

(not my image, this is from the first post)

Comment

Hey,

Are you talking about the yellow housing that surrounds the counter balance weight? If so, it should have the housing as all of mine do...????

Or are you talking about the yellow trim on the backing plate???

Tim
      Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Lingor View Post
        Hey,

Are you talking about the yellow housing that surrounds the counter balance weight? If so, it should have the housing as all of mine do...????

Or are you talking about the yellow trim on the backing plate???

Tim
        The housing that surrounds the counter-weight. I will verify when I get home. I only took a quick look at it yesterday. Did not remember seeing the yellow housing.

Comment

Originally posted by JohanD View Post
          The housing that surrounds the counter-weight. I will verify when I get home. I only took a quick look at it yesterday. Did not remember seeing the yellow housing.
          It should be there as they all have one. They are there to protect your fingers from moving parts...

On a side note, I remember taking that photo right before the introduction of the new G110. Man...time sure goes by fast!

Tim
          Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');