• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

19' boat detail price.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 19' boat detail price.?

Hey Guys, my nane is Mike From St. Thomas Ont. CAN. I used to work in the Auto Parts Manufacturing sector and after 26 years,my job is belly up. I am starting a boat/RV detailing business and have done a great deal of homework on the business. I have been detailing my own boats as well as friends units for the past 40 years. I elected to go with the per/ft fee in place of the hr. rate as the costomer will know the up front fee with no hidden surprises. I have also gone mobile. A definate plus for the business. I don't mind revieling this info as there is more then enough room out there for more detailers. My detailing includes, compounding, waxing, polishing, bright-work, interior.tops and engine room if so equipted. All included in one price. The people I cater to are " the little guys " All are welcome though. Here in southern Ont. people took a massive hit with the recession and my prices reflect this. Im not in it to get rich over night but more so a labour of love, and make an honest living. I have one question for you professional detailers out there, and I ask this in an inquisitive mannor,and with all due respect, not sarcastic .At $30-$35p/ft, Do people have any issues paying these fees? Im sure you guys do a great jod though customers i've delt with can't afford those fees, again due to economic issues.Please be advised, I am NOT disrespecting your fees, just curious. My philosophy is " you get what you pay for" but in these difficult times, I personally would like to cut some slack. Keep that Meguiars flowing and shine on guys !! Mike

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');