• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does paul dalton really really only use rotary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does paul dalton really really only use rotary?

+- 2x I have told you
    Started back in 2006 reading Mike. P posts and practiced on customers' cars, ended up writing a book, see merawat mobil, Fast forward 2014 established toko salon mobil online (online shop) to cater for car care enthusiasts and local car detailers.

Comment

which is like 30 bucks??? u serious?? woww...why dun u import it from here??

Comment

1 gal is about $60. Because after shipping fee and paying the tax it's nearly as much as $60 sometimes more which is the reason why I brother bother to import and deal with the customs.

Go back home and try to establish a business in your own country and face this kind of reality, you will understand why.
        Started back in 2006 reading Mike. P posts and practiced on customers' cars, ended up writing a book, see merawat mobil, Fast forward 2014 established toko salon mobil online (online shop) to cater for car care enthusiasts and local car detailers.

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
          no mames buey!

Erik Mejia

Polishing Paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.

Comment

Lord this thread shot off the topic!
            LOL!
            All this talk about rotary vs. DA.........blah blah.

What about paint vs. paint?

I've never found to car, even the EXACT same two cars, to have the EAXCT same paint. Way to many variables after it has CURED.
            www.clean4udetailing.com

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');