• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

uploading custom avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uploading custom avatar

I have selected a file for a custom avatar. It is very small. I follow the instructions to upload it. When I try to save changes, i get the message: "upload failed". What am I doing wrong?
    Art Layton
    2009 Jetta TDI

Re: uploading custom avatar

Problem solved.
    Art Layton
    2009 Jetta TDI

Comment

Hi Art,

Just so you know, we're pretty generous with Avatar size, you can go up to 160 pixels wide and 200 pixels tall.

Up to you...
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I just changed mine. It went from my '03 Indi Blue MINI to an old radio. My MINI was just declared a total loss from an accident a little over a week ago. I don't think I will get another, although I would like to. I'm leaning to a new Honda Civic Ex. Believe it or not I am thinking Nighthawk Black Pearl. That should put my Meguiar's G-100 and product inventory to good use.
        The reason for the radio is that I am a fan of old radio programs. I have about 5,000 episodes in my collection (mp3 files mostly). I have almost 1,500 half hour shows on my I-Pod. Everything from 'Amos and Andy' and 'The Adventures of Phillip Marlowe' to 'Yours Truly, Johnny Dollar' and 'Zero Hour'. My favorites are 'Jack Benny', 'The Black Museum', 'The Shadow', 'The Six Shooter', and 'X Minus One'. I also have many hours of CBS News from 1939-1941. Hearing Edward R. Murrow from London and William L. Shirer from Berlin reporting on war news is fascinating.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');