• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's #40 Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner Conditioner Review!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meguiar's #40 Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner Conditioner Review!

#40 is all I ever use,its by far the best I've ever used.the smell is alittle different, but not a bad smell
    barry

Comment

I thought It's too aggressive when I smelled it but after I used it I just luv it. for me the smell is confusing

Comment

i starting loving this product. Still can't comment on the smell and durability.

Comment

Sorry to bring this thread back but is #40 safe to use on engine bays also?
          "Forza Kimi"

Comment

Great write up Tim!!

My only disagreement would be that I actually like the smell of #40......makes me think of a clean protected interior

Or course maybe I am just used to the smell after using it for so long

Comment

Originally posted by MUGEN SI View Post
              Sorry to bring this thread back but is #40 safe to use on engine bays also?
              I haven't tried M40 yet, but in regards to engine bays, you should check out D170 Hyper Dressing. D170 is some great stuff right there .

Comment

Originally posted by mr.haributo View Post
                I haven't tried M40 yet, but in regards to engine bays, you should check out D170 Hyper Dressing. D170 is some great stuff right there .
                M40 is a pretty darn good product, i actually am one of very few that like the way it smells
                Nick
                Tucker's Detailing Services
                815-954-0773
                2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck91 View Post

M40 is a pretty darn good product, i actually am one of very few that like the way it smells

I love it too! and I have a lot of plastic in my Yukon, so it smells good a long time!
                  Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

40 is the only thing I use.by far the best
                    barry

Comment

Thanks for the wipe down trick!
                      SRT-10 Silver

Comment

so to be safe #40 is for use on vinyl/rubber but can it also be used on plastic?

Comment

Originally posted by john m. View Post
                          so to be safe #40 is for use on vinyl/rubber but can it also be used on plastic?
                          i wouldnt get it on clear plastic
                          Nick
                          Tucker's Detailing Services
                          815-954-0773
                          2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

okay thanks, so what does the clear plastic look like? sorry im a noob lol, like on my dads lexus his pillars are black but the car is white, and they have scratches and swirles in them, would that be clear plastic??

Comment

Originally posted by john m. View Post
                              so what does the clear plastic look like?
                              It looks..........clear! Sorry, I couldn't resist. It would typically be what covers the instrument panel where your speedometer, fuel gauge, etc. are. I'm not really sure what you mean by pillars but the pillars between the windshield and the front doors as well as between the doors, if a 4 door are on the inside of course steel or another metal. However, the interior portion that covers those pillars tend to be plastic or some type of faux wood type material. Am not sure what a Lexus has but on my Titan the area between the front and rear doors on the exterior are a hard plastic I'm pretty sure. Don't know if this helps or not but I hope so. :
                              Michael

Talent hits a target no-one else can hit; genius hits targets no-one else can see. - Schopenhauer

Comment

lol i had that one coming
                                but yeah that helped im just trying to figure out as much as i can so when i start working i dont screw something up haha thanks,

John

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');