• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logo on your detail rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo on your detail rig

Do any of you have your logo on you truck or van ? If so how much business do you think it brings in ? I am working on my logo & was wonder if it will bring in more customers. Thanks for the help . Jim Custom Auto Detailing

Re: Logo on your detail rig

I have the magnet strips on my truck. I don't drive my truck everyday only when I do a detail at the customers house and every other Friday when I bring the truck to my primary job. The 405 freeway on a friday afternoon is bound to see these signs. I don't think I take my truck out often enough to get calls. I think it's time to now that nicer weather is approaching.

The work truck
    Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
    www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
    Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Thanks for the info were did you get the magnetic signs from?

Comment

I don't get any from driving down the street and I have had my van lettered up for over 18 years.

It is good when your parked in front of a job and everybody wonders what going on over there.
        Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

I agree with Joe on this.

I designed the layout and gave the file to a local printing company that also makes magnets.
          Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
          www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
          Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. I work out of my Excursion so i am going to put my logo on the back windows.

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
              I don't get any from driving down the street and I have had my van lettered up for over 18 years.

It is good when your parked in front of a job and everybody wonders what going on over there.
              Ditto, It's more for when your working. I never got any calls from people who seen me drive by @ 90mph past them!

Comment

Yeah, not a whole lot of people have access to a pen and paper while driving or getting cut off by you. lol. However they do see you on site and see someone else is buying your service, so you'll be the 1st they go to if they need detailing. You should keep some cards or fliers in the truck too in case someone approaches you about it.
                Business cards are the way to go for cheap advertising. I've seen people get real creative with them and they've gotten good results.
                Don't negate the whole banner on the car though as it creates what they call "brand recognition". Meaning your spreading your name out there. If someone looks for a detailing place and stumbles across your name, and they've seen it before, although they don't remember where, they remember seeing it before and you've got a customer bias right there.
                You can never do too much marketing IMO!
                Wiseguys Auto Detailing

Serving North Florida

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');