• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Trust Your Spouse With Your Just-Detailed Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do You Trust Your Spouse With Your Just-Detailed Ride

Dont have a wife but the parents try their best to not drive in the rain. My mom parks her Jeep in the garage for a week if it doesnt stop raining and drives her DD.

Im the only one that drives my Jeep its never a problem.
    Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
    Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

We need another option that says "don't have a spouse" because I don't...well at least I can't get married until i'm 18.

Comment

My wife never drives my truck since we now have 3 cars. She knows (and appreciates) how I am so whenever she drove it before she was always careful about where she drove and parked it.
        Now that she has her blaZeR2, thats all she ever wants to drive. There have been a couple of times its been in the shop for warranty work and she drives her old Contour.....which I made her keep for that exact reason.......oh and also for me to drive to work in the rain.

Not too bad for 160k miles.

Comment

I don't let anyone else drive mine regardless.

Comment

Not married, so not an issue. Girlfriend knows how particular I am so she leaves my car alone.

Comment

Originally posted by j. A. Michaels View Post
              to me the poll needs more options. My wife is careful, won't drive thru puddles, watcges were she parks, etc.

So the option on the poll should be something like she's careful no worries.

+1
              Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

I don't worry. My wife does a great job at respecting our vehicles. She even knows not to touch the paint when she closes the doors.
                Tracy
                765-413-7547
                Autobritedetailing@gmail.com

Comment

Yep. My Fiancée is just as careful in my car as I am. Her car, on the other hand...not so much. lol.
                  -James
                  2012 Chevy Silverado ECSB. Z71 4x4. 5.3

Comment

Needs more options on the poll, such as No, she's as OCD as I am.

My wife does a better job on interiors than I do, the exterior; well, that's a different story.
                    2014 Cadillac ATS4 Performance in White Diamond Tricoat. It's loaded with everything but frickin' lasers!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');