• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brinkmann dual xenon alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brinkmann dual xenon alternative

I had one and loved but I want few more so I am looking for cheap alternative which I don't need to import.

I am pretty sure LED light won't do it.
    Can you just use halogen spotlight for swirl finder? you know small bulb with filament in it. Decent halogen light only sell around $10 here, instead of paying $30+ shipping which nearly double.
    Started back in 2006 reading Mike. P posts and practiced on customers' cars, ended up writing a book, see merawat mobil, Fast forward 2014 established toko salon mobil online (online shop) to cater for car care enthusiasts and local car detailers.

Re: Brinkmann dual xenon alternative

I found it. ordinary spotlight works too though as not as efficient as brinkmann dual xenon.
    Started back in 2006 reading Mike. P posts and practiced on customers' cars, ended up writing a book, see merawat mobil, Fast forward 2014 established toko salon mobil online (online shop) to cater for car care enthusiasts and local car detailers.

Comment

any pics of it??

Comment

check this out. This thing is huge and a lot heavier than brinkmann but the bottomline is, it works.

It has very bright light but different focus than brinkmann has.

Click on the pictures for bigger photos.

Bigger and heavier than brinkmann. About 1.5 times.

Diametre about 12cm

Dial to adjust the brightness

Led light

Lock

For charger, comes with adaptor and car one.

The light is different than brinkmann, nonetheless it still works, just need to adjust the angle when you shoot at the paint. The color is actually yellow, just like halogen and bulb does have filament.

This the first light I found in 1.5 years my detailing career which is very similar to brinkmann dual xenon, the great thing is I don't have to import one from US.

It costs about U$25, quite similar to brinkmann. Bought at Ace hardware in bandung, indonesia.
        Last edited by irsankao; Apr 25, 2008, 07:50 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');