• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Southern California Lightning Owners Club - Pictures & Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Southern California Lightning Owners Club - Pictures & Comments

Mike, were we suspose to get a certificate of particpation from this event if so I did not get one in my goodie bag please let me know. Thanks Dale

Comment

Originally posted by attn2detail View Post
      Mike, were we suppose to get a certificate of participation from this event if so I did not get one in my Goodie bag please let me know. Thanks Dale
      They were on the corner of the counter, between where the pizza was placed and the Goodie bags are placed.

There were not placed in the Goodie Bags but that's a good idea for the future. Maybe someone from the Lightening club can come by Meguair's and pick up the Certificates and then share them with the people that attended at a future club event? Volunteer?
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Mike, it dosn't look like any one local is going to offer to pick the certificates up, would you mind sending me one or two I will gladly pay the postage? Thank you, Dale

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');