• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Southern California Lightning Owners Club - Pictures & Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern California Lightning Owners Club - Pictures & Comments

Southern California Lightning Owners Club
    Meguiar's Car Care 101
    Saturday February 9th, 2008

See everyone here tomorrow morning bright and early. Coffee will be hot, donuts will be fresh!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: Southern California Lightning Owners Club - Pictures & Comments

Class starts in just a few hours!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

We have a super nice collection of Ford Lightening's and a few Harley Davidson's F150's showing up for class today and it's going to be a super and fun-filled day here at Meguiar's Garage in sunny Southern California!

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

A big thank you to everyone that attended today! Here's a few pictures from today's class, more on Monday.

Time to close down Meguair's Garage for this week...

Next class is February 23rd, this is an "Open" class, which is open to any registered forum member, simply click on the link below to reply to the sign-up thread to attend.

February 16th - Not Available - (President's Day on Monday)
        February 23rd - Open Class <-- Sign-up thread

See you on the forum!
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

A big thanks to the people at Meguiar's for giving us the chance to learn how to make our vehicles look there best. The Fourms are great but you can't beat the hands on approach that Meguiar's gives it's customers.
          Michael

Comment

Thank you Meguiars for todays class. Learned some new techniques that I am sure will help in getting my cars looking sharp. Thank you once again.

Comment

I'm sorry to have missed the class, my three year old son had an ear infection so we had to address that, I hope to make the next one.
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/12002432@N00/
              http://advanceddentrepairusa.com/photo_gallery.html
              http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...erekthedentman

Comment

Hey Mike thanks for that great class. It was awsome!! Its kinda incredible how much you can learn in a few hours with the right teacher. Looking forward to the next class. Once again Thank You.

Comment

Thank you again Mequairs ! Great class as always. This is the thrid time our club has signed up. It's always nice to get new faces to join and have erveryone come out. Mike you are very informative and your assistant for the day Tim, I mean Jay was very helpful and knowledgable too.....Your company is by far the premium when it comes to car care !

See ya next year.......David Sterling
                  wait listen, do you smell that?

Comment

Thanks Meguiar's for the awesome class you put on. I remember what I forgot from the class 3 years ago. I was dissapointed that I couldn't purchase a Dual action polisher and take home the same day like they did 3 years ago.

Comment

Thank you Meguiars, Mike, and Jay. I learn something at each of these classes it was worth the drive and will look forward to the next one you guy's are a class act. Thanks again, Dale

Comment

excellent class as always!! Great to FInally meet Mike...Good times, great to meet some fellow entusiasts....excellent period of instruction from an extremely knowledgeable instructor!

Comment

Excellent class, very informative and helpful. Great job by Mike and Ben not Tim. Thank you all very much. Gene

Comment

Thank you Meguiars for this great class. I have never detailed my car before, so almost everything discussed in class was new to me. I am now definitely going to purchase a DA and start practicing on my car.

Comment

Thank you Meguiars for this great class. The hands on demo was awesome. Breakfast, Lunch, goodies and some new knowledge, can't beat that.

Thanks again Mike. Hope to see you all again next year!

Scott
                              '04 Sonic

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');