• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT-2 Availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT-2 Availability

Is NXT 2.0 avalable now in local Walmarts?

How about the Ultimate Kits which were offered 1-2 months ago? Any more left?

Re: NXT-2 Availability

Our local walmart has tons of NXT 2.0 but no more kits left.

Its kinda odd, it seems like they got alot more NXT and UQD on the shelfs after the kits disappeared.
    Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
    Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

Anyone in Manchester (New Hampshire) can confirm if the Walmarts there have NXT-2 in stock?

Comment

Customer Care usually gets updated with information of where new products are becoming available on the shelf, so you can always give them a call for an update for your area.

1-800-347-5700

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by BlueLibby04 View Post
          Our local walmart has tons of NXT 2.0 but no more kits left.

Its kinda odd, it seems like they got alot more NXT and UQD on the shelfs after the kits disappeared.
          i was thinkin the same thing,in January my walmart had 1 2.0 sitting in front of the org. then alot of UQD on the shelf then more and more 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
            Customer Care usually gets updated with information of where new products are becoming available on the shelf, so you can always give them a call for an update for your area.

1-800-347-5700

I called the number and the CSR said he would not have this information.

I browsed in Walmart.com and no info there as well.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');