• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the post that tells you products and what speed to set the PC at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the post that tells you products and what speed to set the PC at?

I had a post I thought I bookmarked that listed various products and what speed to set the PC at. I can't find it now.

Got my car back to 'shiny' again (neglected about 2.5 years)..a couple hairlines are left here and there from bad swirls that the previous owner left it.

I have never seen it this good. Freaking rain started right before I was ready to put on #26 though. Got through 80, 83, #5 though. I was running at '4' almost the whole time.

Re: Where is the post that tells you products and what speed to set the PC at?

Also had to do red and 'normal' clay as there was a lot of overspray on the front bumper/spoiler + rust / rail dust from a rear brake caliper that seized on a long trip.

Comment

On the home page, Ryan AKA: lilblkblt04 made a list called "list o' links" it has an abundant amount of information including the PC pad and speeds, but here it is for ya.

Recommended pads and speeds for PC/G100

Have fun.

Aaron
      Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

THAT'S THE ONE! thanks! Definitely bookmarked now. I tried searching for it and didn't see it.

Comment

Home page on the right side has a ton of links and the list o' links has a ton as well

Have fun
          Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');