• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Quick Detailer vs Speed Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Quick Detailer vs Speed Detailer

Hi guys,

My morning routine starts with a wipe down of my truck with Nxt Gen Speed Detailer. I recently saw the Ultimate Quick Detailer on my suppliers shelf and I was wondering if I should switch to it. Any suggestion or insights? Oh.. I use NXT Gen Tech Wax, applied monthly if that makes a difference.

Ken
    Remember amatures built the ARK, proffesionals built the titanic

Re: Ultimate Quick Detailer vs Speed Detailer

UQD aka Ultimate Quik Detailer is our Top Shelf quick detailer, if you haven't tried it yet, take it for a test drive, we're sure you'll love it.

It maintains that deep, wet shine on paint where the owner takes care of it in the first place. It makes the paint slick, glossy, clear and shiny like no other quick detailer. It also creates a surface that repels water.

Give it a try...
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by ken_ja View Post
      Hi guys,

My morning routine starts with a wipe down of my truck with Nxt Gen Speed Detailer. I recently saw the Ultimate Quick Detailer on my suppliers shelf and I was wondering if I should switch to it. Any suggestion or insights? Oh.. I use NXT Gen Tech Wax, applied monthly if that makes a difference.

Ken
      UQD is by far the best quick detailer on the market. Do a search on the forum and you'll find tons of people that have used it and can't believe the results. Now, it might be a tad expensive to use every day but when I want the ride to look it's best before a night on the town, I UQD it. It's an awesome product.
      Bill Poirier
      West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Thanks guys, my bottle of speed detailer lasts about a week so I'll make the switch to UQD next week and give it a run. Just for confirmaton, it will enhance but not reduce my nxt gen tech wax coating right?

Ken

Comment

Just wanted to pop in and note, in case you didn't know ken_ja, that Speed Detailer can be used as a clay lubricant while UQD isn't recommended for that task.

I agree with the others though in that UQD is a fantastic product. The results are almost unbelievable when this product is used on a vehicle.

Comment

If you're using a bottle per week you can probably save some money by getting the Professional line product, if there is one for UQD.

Last Touch is a popular one but it's more equivalent to Quik Detailer, I believe. It's one you can dilute and use with clay.

Is there a UQD equivalent in the Professional line?

Comment

Originally posted by HagFan View Post
              Is there a UQD equivalent in the Professional line?
              I thought that it was that Synthetic Spray Detailer #135, no?

Comment

M135

Comment

Save yourself some money and get the gallon of M135. Get it at ADS and get 3 Free M9910 UltimateWipes to go with it.

Comment

I would go with the uqd. It is a great product. Get the gallon of 135 and you will be set for a while. Post back with your impressions of it. Enjoy.
                    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thanks for the great feed back guys I'll let you know. Not sure if the meguiar's dealer out here has the M135. but i'll check. Thanks again.

Comment

Got the UQD in a goodie bad last year...couldn't believe how it worked. Been using it ever since, got a bottle in the trunk, a bottle at work, and 2 spares in the garage! Great Stuff!!!

Comment

I can't seem to figure out how to use it, when ever I spray it on to apply it, it drys so fast It just smears when I try to rub it with the microfiber cloth.

What am I doing wrong?

I use one or two pumps at a time in small areas, and the surface temperature is never to hot or cold to touch..

Comment

Hey,

When using UQD, I make very light misting coats, wipe it in and then using a separate MF towel, wipe it off. I have never had a single problem yet and I have gone through a case of it...

The key is to not spray it on heavy; just a light misting coat.

Give that a try and then let us know!

Tim
                            Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

ahh, thats probably what I'm doing wrong, I always try to use 1 cloth, and flip it but it must all be moist so it never wipes up.

I'll try it with 2 different, one for rubbing it, other for finishing touch, Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');