• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

newbie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie :)

hi everyone, i'm from yogyakarta , indonesia. i want to learn making a good detiling for my 93 civic.

Re: newbie

Hello and welcome to Meguiar's Online
    I know you'll find great tips to keep your car in perfect condition.

Comment

Welcome to Meguair's Online!

Have Questions? Looking for Answers?
      So much good, practical and helpful information in these two forums,

Hot Topics
      How To Articles
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Hllo my name is Tony I am a new member I have been detailing cars for over 20 yrs I always use Meguiars #3, #26 alot Im starting a mobile detailing bussiness and looking and listning to comment on the best way to start I have always used Meguiars products I would like to place Meguiars magnet signs to let people know that I use Meguiars products And if there is anyone out there that can give me advise It will be greatly welcomed Thanks Super Car Care

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Mac View Post
          I would like to place Meguiars magnet signs to let people know that I use Meguiars products And if there is anyone out there that can give me advise It will be greatly welcomed

Thanks Super Car Care
          Meguair's doesn't offer magnetic signs for business, most people just have their own made up. You'll want to work with your Area Sales Manager, or Field Rep, or the Distributor through which you purchase your Meguair's products.

The Meguair's name is trademarked so you want to make sure you have permission before having anything printed.

Also, it's best to start your own thread for a topic like this versus add it to someone else's thread. Just copy and paste what your wrote and post it as a "New Topic" here,

Detailing 101

Thanks,
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by bluecvc View Post
            hi everyone, i'm from yogyakarta , indonesia. i want to learn making a good detiling for my 93 civic.
            SYDSTER

Comment

to mol.
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

WrightDetail
                The Wright Way
                2007 Chevy HHR
                2008 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 1500

Comment