• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Class - February 23rd, 2008 - Pictures & Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Open Class - February 23rd, 2008 - Pictures & Comments

I love companies that care about their customers.

The tools and techniques that I learned Saturday will prove useful for the rest of my life.

Thank you, Mike, for being a great instructor. Thank you for caring as much as you do about your craft. It shows.

Comment

Thanks Mike for an excellent class and taking the time to answer all my questions!

The class was awesome and I learned a lot. It was like going to Disneyland for me. I had a great time.

Thanks also to 3.9square for a ride to the airport. It is much appreciated!!!

Comment

GREAT class Mike!
        Now to apply what was learned, and see the shining results.

Comment

My thanks to Mike and Meguiar's

This class was far above what I expected...was great to LEARN how to use the products as well as to practice !

The pizza is awesome, thanks as well along with the donuts and soda ( and the more than 1 diet type as well ) The goodie bag always a plus as well !

A teacher is to me is defined as caring, listening, willing to explain until the student understands. patience and the desire to let as many as they can know how/about something...well my late father was like that ( teacher as well for 30 yrs )

Mike is also another -- my thanks again to Mike and Meguiar's ( I am the one on the right in the pic-grey shirt )
          WrightDetail
          The Wright Way
          2007 Chevy HHR
          2008 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 1500

Comment

Originally posted by El Tano View Post
            First of all, I want to say thank you Mike for the awesome, instructive and fun class and It's unbelievable all the stuff that I learn on each class .
            Second I want to say thank you to all the people who work in my car , the car It's 200% better.

Thank you for the delicious pizza, thank you for the goodie bag and thank you Meguiar's for give us the opportunity to learn on how to use these fantastic products...

Thanks a million....

PS:I think I'll get a better MPG now that the car It's sooooo smooth

El Tano,

Thanks alot for allowing all of us to work on your car and help get its shine back

Was a pleasure to meet you and look forward to seeing you here in the forum as well.
            WrightDetail
            The Wright Way
            2007 Chevy HHR
            2008 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 1500

Comment

Re: 2008 Saturday Class Schedule

Finally got to attend the Feb 23 class.
              I just want to say, Mike, thank you very much for showing me how to love cars again! You see, living in "The OC" I've been put down for working on my cars, loving them and being a "gear head". People around me get there cars washed at the local car was , get it worked on by a mechanic and look down on people who are "Car Crazy". It's sad, they've been wearing on me for years.
              Well not anymore! I am proud to be "Car Crazy"! I will never let them bring me down again!
              Thanks Mike! You've made me happy as a banana!

Now onto the class. It is amazing what you learn here! I'm going back to make sure I absorb it all. The knowledge Meguiar's has is astonishing! I really do love you guys!
              And thanks to Berry for allowing these classes.

I'll close with this, YOU MUST ATTEND THIS CLASS!

The first half is Mike sharing all his info on how to treat paint and all of there products.

Then it's off to the garage to apply the knowledge we just learned

Comment

Thank you Mike it was a pleasure to meet you too ...I hope you had a nice fly going back home.....
                Women wear shinny, men drive it...
                Click on link to see signature picture:
                http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...a/500/Tano.jpg

Comment

Thanks again for the great class Mike!

Blake called today and took my order for a G110 & 3-pak of pads, I can't wait for them to arrive!

Thanks to you and Meguiars I know I will be able to keep my car looking better than new for many years to come!

And yes the pizza was great!

Comment

Thanks Mike.
                    The class was excellent. It was great to watch a pro show everyone how to get or maintain a great finish on a car. I had never clayed a car before and I was suprised at how vigorous you can be when you clay.

It's always great to learn from someone who is passionate about what they do. I think after that, the product sells itself. Look forward to taking another class.

Comment

Sorry I'm late. My first post didn't make it. I had a blast saturday. Man!!,
                      great people and lots of fun. Mike, you're awesome. You're a great person and great teacher with lots of compassion for your craft. This was my second session. It goes to show you "It's never too late nor you're too old" to learn something new. I do wish the company will build a product store adjacent to the classroom. So when class is done. You can buy your prducts on the spot...
                      Meguiar's; thank you. Great products, great class and great pizza.....

Comment

Hey Mike!

Thanks again for another great class!! Like last time, you make the time well worth the trip. Learned a lot. Glad you liked the class pics I left you. Hope to see you again later this year.

Take care,
                        Steve

Comment

Two weeks later:

I received products...

I was able to use the techniques covered in the class...

I got the results I wanted.

I don't think anything can beat that.

Comment

Originally posted by quantummechanic84 View Post
                            Two weeks later:

I received products...

Thank you for the follow-up post, we love to hear success stories from our class attendees.

Mike Phillips
                            760-515-0444
                            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by quantummechanic84 View Post
                              Two weeks later:

I received products...

You already got yours ???? I'm still waiting . I need 2 of the products like right now .... Well free shipping what.. I guess I should complaint but I'm fine, because once they are here I'll take advantage of them thanks to Mike...
                              Women wear shinny, men drive it...
                              Click on link to see signature picture:
                              http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...a/500/Tano.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');