• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any one in miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one in miami

i need some one that can remove my swirls in miami!

Re: any one in miami

Todd (TH0001) is the closest one I can think of. He is in Orlando. He might do some work in Miami, maybe you can catch him when he is down that way.
    Scott

Comment

If that doesn't work out for you, I'm just a little further here in St. Augustine. If your ever in the area feel free to contact me.
      Wiseguys Auto Detailing

Serving North Florida

Comment

i live in miami and would be able to take car of your car no problem. let me know thanks .22 years experience detailing cars. black is no problem

Comment

miami auto salon i sent u a pm contact me if u r still willing to do my car

oh and if any one knows a meguiars detailer that can do my car please let me know im still looking

Comment

Originally posted by miami auto salon View Post
            i live in miami and would be able to take car of your car no problem. let me know thanks .22 years experience detailing cars. black is no problem

hi contact me please for same, swirl removal black 07 caddy
            marc miamimtg@aol.com
            305 866 8100
            09 challenger srt8 stick black
            07 stsV cadillac black
            66 gto black with red int stick posi
            25ft seavee inboard

Comment

Guys, Todd (TH0001) is based out of Orlando but he does make occasional trips down to South Florida to work on customers cars. I have met him personally and seen his work firsthand and it is indeed stunning. His work is definitely not the cheapest but you'd be hard pressed to find some better.

If you can get him to do your car you will be astounded by the results and VERY happy. I do plenty of cars for our local car clubs, coworkers, friends of friends, etc but with only a DA and not a rotary there are limits to what I can do. If either of you are interested, you're more than welcome to come by my place and we can give it a shot. The Cadillac especially tends to have a harder clearcoat so it just might not be enough...but at least that way you'll know.

It'll only take a quick test spot to see if the DA can handle the swirling level and for fellow MOL members all you'd have to do is cover the materials. I'll show you the technique for doing it yourselves and how to maintain your swirl free finish. Everyone needs to learn sometime and who knows...maybe you guys catch the detailing bug too and don't have to find someone else to do it for you next time?

Comment

Originally posted by Bounty View Post
                Guys, Todd (TH0001) is based out of Orlando but he does make occasional trips down to South Florida to work on customers cars. I have met him personally and seen his work firsthand and it is indeed stunning. His work is definitely not the cheapest but you'd be hard pressed to find some better.

If you can get him to do your car you will be astounded by the results and VERY happy. I do plenty of cars for our local car clubs, coworkers, friends of friends, etc but with only a DA and not a rotary there are limits to what I can do. If either of you are interested, you're more than welcome to come by my place and we can give it a shot. The Cadillac especially tends to have a harder clearcoat so it just might not be enough...but at least that way you'll know.

It'll only take a quick test spot to see if the DA can handle the swirling level and for fellow MOL members all you'd have to do is cover the materials. I'll show you the technique for doing it yourselves and how to maintain your swirl free finish. Everyone needs to learn sometime and who knows...maybe you guys catch the detailing bug too and don't have to find someone else to do it for you next time?

ok where can i find you, and how can i find orlando todd??
                09 challenger srt8 stick black
                07 stsV cadillac black
                66 gto black with red int stick posi
                25ft seavee inboard

Comment

Hey guys, found this and decided to just post in here instead of making a new thread.

I know a guy off the civic forum im on in need of a detail in miami. He had asked if I knew anyone that could take care of him so I let him know Id check and make sure. Just wondering if anyone is up to work on his car. Thanks,

John

Comment

Originally posted by john m. View Post
                    Hey guys, found this and decided to just post in here instead of making a new thread.

I know a guy off the civic forum im on in need of a detail in miami. He had asked if I knew anyone that could take care of him so I let him know Id check and make sure. Just wondering if anyone is up to work on his car. Thanks,

John
                    I'd be more than happy to meet him and give him an estimate. That is if you guys trust my work...

Comment

Originally posted by Bounty View Post
                      I'd be more than happy to meet him and give him an estimate. That is if you guys trust my work...
                      more than trust your work! Your work is awesome! If you dont mind shoot me a pm with your number and ill relay it to him so he can give ya a call.

Comment

Originally posted by john m. View Post
                        more than trust your work! Your work is awesome! If you dont mind shoot me a pm with your number and ill relay it to him so he can give ya a call.
                        PM sent! Funny you should revive this thread as it was my first referral from this board and still the best. Poster has an '07 Cadillac STS-V, '08 SRT Challenger, and a '66 GTO all of which I had the pleasure of working on and still do.

Have your boy call me and I'll give him an estimate and see what he thinks...

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');