• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2001 Ford F-150 with Rotary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2001 Ford F-150 with Rotary

Originally posted by lilblkblt04 View Post
    Thanks Tim!! I forgot to get pictures of the inside for you. The seats didn't really change at all. Like I said in the PM, they aren't dirty per say, more sun faded which makes them brownish looking. O well...

Thanks,
    Ryan
    Hey Ryan,

The brown color could be caused by a few things. Sometimes if you do not rinse the fibers well enough after applying a strong cleaner, I have heard of the fibers getting a brown tinge to them though I have never had that happen. I also wonder if the material is worn or perhaps if a person is wearing blue jeans and the dye is staining the seats...

I would really like to see some pictures so I can make a few suggestions to you..

Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Re: 2001 Ford F-150 with Rotary

I will get some full sun ones tomorrow after school...its really weird. Thanks!!

Ryan
      Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');