• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Diego Mercedes-Benz Club - Pictures & Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego Mercedes-Benz Club - Pictures & Comments

San Diego Mercedes-Benz Club
    Meguiar's Detailing 101
    Saturday March 1st, 2008

Place holder
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: San Diego Mercedes-Benz Club - Pictures & Comments

Another fun class at Meguiar's Garage!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Mike

Thank you for imparting some of your car care knowledge. If I can take anything away from today, besides meeting other Mercedes Enthusiast, that is make the product work the way they are designed.

Barry: Thank you for having the space and the experienced staff to help demonstrate how your products work as designed.

Ron Cadwell
      ’93 - 300 CE
      San Diego Mercedes Club

Comment

Looks like another fun class at Meguiars. Hope you all had fun and learned alot. Hope you all purchased a D/A polisher because it sure is alot easier. Well im sure you all saw Mike work by hand.

Comment

This was a fun and very useful class. In the past, I have been confused by the wide array of Meguiar's products. Seeing and using them made everything clear. Comparing the effort and results from hand and machine polishing was eye opening. Being able to get questions answered on the spot was also great. Thanks for all the help Mike.

Ed

Comment

Mike,
            Thanks very much for a great day. It was a good learning experience that demistified all the various potions. We'd like to return for the advanced class!

Comment

Thanks so much to the Meguiar's organization for opening your facility and investing in educating your customers. Mike Phillips has the unique ability to keep everyone's attention while presenting a lot of information in a way that makes it easy to understand. The "hands-on" portion of the class was also great because it showed us the proper technique for using the products. Thanks again!

Comment

Mike,

Thank you for sharing your time and knowledge with all of us today. The class was very informative and entertaining. I can see that you truly have a "passion" for what you do, and teaching others how to do the same.

I think it is great that Meguiars offers such a program to us "Car Crazy" people.

Henry's car is already experiencing better gas milage due to the weight reduction after removing all of the contaminates with the clay bar treatment. It also has a much lower drag coefficient now that we got rid of the "textured" paint finish.

Great program!

Comment

The highlight of the class for me was learning the proper application of the product and learning how to navigate through the Maguire's line of products. Also having and instructor who has a genuine interests in cars and the product he represents was a real plus.

Comment

Thanks for the excellent lecture in car detailing 101. It was lots of fun and I've learned enough now about car detailing than I have ever before. Your detailing tips were very educational. Now, I know what a "clay" is for.

My brown MB SL 380 looks pretty cool!

Barry, thanks for the pizzas and sodas!!

Comment

Thanks Barry for letting the Mercedes-Benz Club of San Diego in your facilities and get educated on the products and the techniques to use them. Thanks to Mike Phillips we learned about the Meguiar's products and how to use them successfully to make our cars shine. What a great time everyone had at the class. Mike is a super instructor and it shows in his enthusiam and passion in presenting the products and showing us how to use them correctly. We are all Car Crazy guys and really appreciate the Meguiar's experience. You have created some very loyal Meguiar's customers from our Club and most of us want to attend the "advanced" classes coming up. This was the Club's 3rd Saturday class in four years. Thanks again to Meguiar's for the education on the product line and Mike's time...an excellent Saturday at Meguiar's.
                      Best regards,
                      Tom
                      VP MBCA, San Diego Section

Comment

Thanks to all the Car Crazy Meguiar's personnel for providing such a great venue to understand car car products and the techniques to use them.

We in SoCal are fortunate to have Meguiars in our backyard.

Comment

What a great opportunity these classes are! I have attended several, and each time I come away having learned at least 2 or 3 new tips or skills. Mike Phillips does such a great job presenting and explaining the process and the need for so many different products. Thanks, Mequiar's, for the classes on paint care.

John

Comment

Meguiar's is "first class". Barry sure understands the car guys and how we think and learn. Thanks for providing the venue, food and drink for us to become better enthusiast, have better looking cars and have a great time learning with fellow "car crazy car guys".

I kept buying Meguiar's as a kid not just because it did what it said it could but because it really made my car look better than the rest. My Dad always thought I had talent, when it was Meguiar's products and the "support team" on the phone. None of the other car care product companies provide the extensive resources to help the consumer use the products correctly and safely. Meguiar's not only does this, but takes it beyond the next level. Thank you.

I appreciate Mike's passion and ability to "speak" our lingo while down loading a phenomenal amount of info and helping us retain what we just learned. The hands on demo brings it all clearly to light in many ways. I have learned some life saving facts on the forum as well.

Tom thanks for having this class for the Mercedes-Benz club. The event was great.

Best regards,
                            Kevin
                            Kevin,
                            Rite now your car is as shiny as you want it to be.

Comment

Originally posted by SL Lover View Post
                              Thanks for the excellent lecture in car detailing 101. It was lots of fun and I've learned enough now about car detailing than I have ever before. Your detailing tips were very educational. Now, I know what a "clay" is for.

My brown MB SL 380 looks pretty cool!

Barry, thanks for the pizzas and sodas!!

OK, no one else liked the pizza?
                              2008 Dodge Ram Quad Cab
                              2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');