• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

APC Vs. Super Degreaser

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APC Vs. Super Degreaser

Hello eveyone! I have browsed the site a lot and love it so I made and account and here I'am.

I have a question about what to buy, APC or Super degreaser. I have a 1998 z71 pickup that I have had for a long time and baby it. It has 80,000 miles on it. But I what to detail the engine bay but I dont know what to buy APC or Super degreaser. It dose not have a lot of build up on it. Very minamal. I want to use this product in the engine bay and wheel wells and tires and rims. Will the APC be enough to cut through minor grease, brake dust ect.? Is the APC ok for rubber, Alummium and pastic?

Thanks in advance for the reply!!
    Removing stress & swirls one car at a time!

Re: APC Vs. Super Degreaser

From what you are describing, I would suggest you purchase APC. You can dilute the product to fit your needs. For your engine bay you can always use a soft bristle brush to loosen any extra dirt.
    Erik Mejia

Polishing Paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.

Comment

Re: APC Vs. Super Degreaser

Since this thread is a duplicate, I will close this thread so people can answer to the one thread.

Please do not double post. Thanks!

Tim
      Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');