• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deep Crystal 3 Carnauba over NXT 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep Crystal 3 Carnauba over NXT 2.0

I have some Deep Crystal 3 Carnauba wax left over and would like to put it on top of a coat of NXT 2.0. My question is does Deep Crystal 3 Carnauba have cleaners in it that would remove the NXT 2.0?

My other question is what are your thoughts about putting Gold Class over NXT 2.0? Does Gold Class also have cleaners that would remove NXT 2.0?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Deep Crystal 3 Carnauba over NXT 2.0

I have yet to do either but i've used Gold Class for a couple years now and love it. There are some people here on the forum that love the GC over NXt... i think the whole thing rely's on letting the NXT cure for at least 12 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by spatel View Post
      My question is does Deep Crystal 3 Carnauba have cleaners in it that would remove the NXT 2.0?
      There are no cleaners in the Deep Crystal Carnauba wax but depending upon how AR you want to get, rubbing anything with a liquid and some type of applicator material will tend to have a cleaning effect.

Originally posted by spatel View Post
      My other question is what are your thoughts about putting Gold Class over NXT 2.0? Does Gold Class also have cleaners that would remove NXT 2.0?

Thanks in advance.
      There is some sleight cleaning ability with the Gold Class Wax, similar in idea to NXT Tech Wax, that is both these products need to be applied to a finish in excellent condition, they are not formulated to be cleaner/waxes and used on neglected paint.
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I like both of those combinations. Have used them both myself.

Comment

I really like DC3 over GC!

Have not tried Dc3 over NXT yet.
          SYDSTER

Comment

i have thought about this before and on to a clean surface i would think you would want to apply GC first cause of the polishing oils in it,and then NXT 2.0 as a top for fillers and longer protection compared to the durability of GC. ??????

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');