• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

back order items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back order items

Hey guys i just received a shipment and was missing a few items...after reading a couple previous posts i am almost certain they are on back order, it didnt say in the invoice but i am just assuming...anyways i just wanted to put in a suggestion of maybe having a sticky for a list of all meguiar products and its availability just so future costumers can see if the item they are missing is really on back order or not.

thanks for the great products though hopefully the rest of our order will come in soon.

Re: back order items

We'll send the link to this thread to Customer Care and have them look into it and reply.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by bentrue View Post
      Hey guys i just received a shipment and was missing a few items...after reading a couple previous posts i am almost certain they are on back order, it didnt say in the invoice but i am just assuming...anyways i just wanted to put in a suggestion of maybe having a sticky for a list of all meguiar products and its availability just so future costumers can see if the item they are missing is really on back order or not.

thanks for the great products though hopefully the rest of our order will come in soon.
      bentrue,
      Thanks for your patience. It is no secret that the move of our manufacturing plant and distribution center at the end of last year has been a real logistical challenge. One of the issues we are still facing is back ordered products. Your idea of posting back ordered products makes perfect sense, but at this time would be like trying to hit a moving target of information. We really appreciate everyone's patience through this less than smooth transition and as always if you have any special concerns please give a call at (800) 347-5700 so we can help resolve them.
      Brian Hann
      Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
      Meguiar's Inc.
      Irvine, California
      bhann@meguiars.com
      (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

thanks for getting back to me even though you guys are very busy...im glad there is some interest on my suggestion i hope it helps in the future.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');