• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT 2.0 is really awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT 2.0 is really awesome

i had used it on a nice day in december on my T/A then put the cover back on it that day.Monday i used it on my DD 97 Blazer 163k,clay,Color-X,2.0.Awsome combo!Man it looks killer it has been sunny all week and great depth and reflections.And you shoulda seen the clay bar after each section,ALL brown.I work construction so she gets pretty dusty.

Re: NXT 2.0 is freaking awsome

I love it too! I have sooo many LSP's I don't really need another one but being the big paste wax fan I am, I will be picking up a tin of the paste version soon.
    Scott

Comment

It's really amazing, the difference is big with a coat of NXT 2.0 on

Comment

Also a convert to 2.0. Have used Zaino on the wife's CRV since new and after a recent purchase and application of NXT I realized that the paint is actually metallic blue. The reflection and sparkle in sunlight is quite impressive. On top of that this has probably been the easiest on/off wax I have had the pleasure of using.

Comment

Originally posted by OldDog View Post
          probably been the easiest on/off wax I have had the pleasure of using.
          Definitely. Used it last night for the first time on the wife's Civic and it really brought out the shine. I can't wait to use it on my cars and giving them the 2nd coat after curing.
          I'm crafty, but not good at crafts.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');