• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Dream Come True!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Dream Come True!!!

Well everyone I would like to share a picture with you guy to show you what I got today!!! Now there is a lot of work to be done, just waiting on the weather!!!! Would anyone like to help!!! LOL!! I will be a lot of fun!

Removing stress & swirls one car at a time!

Re: A Dream Come True!!!

That is sweet. Thats gonna chew you up until you can use it. Have fun
    2008 Dodge Ram Quad Cab
    2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Comment

Have fun! The collection will grow, don't worry!

Comment

i would order another one of the Grit gaurds for the wash bucket. do you do at home service. seattle washington is only a few blocks from kansas. lol

nice pile of products. the nxt 2.0 smells great and goes on easy. oh and the nxt carwash try it on metalic. it is very pretty what happens when you wash metalic paint. at least that is what i noticed. first car i did was non metalic and was like ok this stuff is the same as the other stuff i used to use. till i hit my sister escape with it and was pretty much in love with it.

Comment

Nice order. Like tyler says it will grow. Save this pic and take one same time next year. You will not believe how much more you have. LOL. Enjoy.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
            Have fun! The collection will grow, don't worry!
            I'm going to show this to my wife so I can order more!!!! Can I blame it on you? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ibnboxin View Post
              i would order another one of the Grit guards for the wash bucket. do you do at home service. Seattle Washington is only a few blocks from Kansas. lol

nice pile of products. the nxt 2.0 smells great and goes on easy. oh and the nxt car wash try it on metallic. it is very pretty what happens when you wash metallic paint. at least that is what i noticed. first car i did was non metallic and was like OK this stuff is the same as the other stuff i used to use. till i hit my sister escape with it and was pretty much in love with it.
              Another grit guard is on my list for the next order!! I will be right over in 5 min. to help you!! And Im ready to try the wash because both of my vehicles are dark metallics!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedway View Post
                I'm going to show this to my wife so I can order more!!!! Can I blame it on you? LOL
                Go for it, I'm not within reaching distance!

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
                  Go for it, I'm not within reaching distance!
                  I might just have to use your name then!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');