• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Decision for Final Inspection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Decision for Final Inspection

I spoke with the owner of E&S Auto a local auto shop in Exton,PA after doing a search on the meg site. I found he sells FI QD.
    I asked how he liked and he said "I used to use Mothers Showtime but Final Inspection blows it away and I will not use anything else on my cars".
    $ 6.99 for 16oz bottle. I have used Mothers before and thought it was good. I can't wait to use final inspection.
    As I have mentioned, I have been using Griots Speed Shine. But for $15.99 after shipping I can't wait to get my hands on FI.
    This site is proving to be very rewarding.
    Decison final,
    Tom.

Well....

Hopefully you had some time to test-out and play with this product... what do you think?

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Hi...

I am also from the West Chester area. Just a tip.

You might want to check out Terrells Body Shop Supply in downtown West Chester.

They carry the complete Meguiars line and can get you any product by the gallon.

I have gotten:

Final Detail

ETC..

Hope it helps..

My 300zx Gallery

My 350Z
      My 1967 Chevy II Nova

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');