• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RED WINE taken out by carpet and upholstery cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RED WINE taken out by carpet and upholstery cleaner

Hey everyone,

Listen to this. I was over at my mother-in-laws house this past Sunday for an Italian traditional eggs and gravy dinner. We were sitting on her porch talking when she reach for her glass of RED wine. She ended up dropping it on her lite cream colored carpet. I told them do not touch it and ran home for some of my Meg's cleaners. I grabbed my spray bottle of APC plus ,my interior brush,some towels, and my can of Carpet and Upholstery cleaner. I first blotted the spot of RED wine with one towel thinking to myself that I may need to go back and get my Durrmaid extractor. I went for the carpet and upholstery cleaner first think it may /may not work. To my and everyone elses amazement after 2 applications of the carpet and upholstery cleaner the RED wine stain was gone without a trace. Nothing nada zilch it was gone totally gone. This stuff is truely amazing. I think I may buy a case and hand some out to the family just for this reason. Sorry I did not think of taking any pictures, i just wanted to share my experience with this great product.

Andrew
    2013 Race Red F-150 SCREW

Re: RED WINE taken out by carpet and upholstery cleaner

I haven't had to use any of mine yet, not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing???

When I hear things like this over and over again, at least I know what the go-to will be.

Comment

Nice to hear that, thanks for sharing.
      SYDSTER

Comment

that did it for me, i was waiting to buy some because i still have alot left of some other name brand carpet cleaner but as soon as i read that i clicked over and ordered it lol
        ""Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will be judged by only one thing - the result." - Vince Lombardi
        Jon's Premium Auto Detailing
        210-281-8151

Comment

I LOVE the new Quik Out foam! Fantastic stuff

Comment

Thats great. Glad it worked for you. Thanks for sharing.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

This product is truly amazing.
              Had some stains in some cars and you work this product a little bit and the stain vanishes, it's amazing

Comment

Thanks for sharing...

Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');