• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS3 Care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 Care?

Just got me a PS3 recently and I noticed how scratch sensitive it is no matter how you take care wiping it, I use a Supreme Shine Microfiber to wipe it down once in a while and every time I look at it its just swirls all over and you know how we guys in this forum just can't stand to look at swirls. I was just wondering if there is anything in the Meguiar's line I can use to maintain or protect it? Has anyone had any experience using any product to take care of it?

Thanks in advance!
    SYDSTER

Re: PS3 Care?

As in a Playstation 3?

Comment

When it comes to plastic surfaces, some are very hard like Lexan and you can't do much to them to remove defects while leaving behind a clear, defect free finish and some react well when cleaned or abraded.

The first best thing you can do is to contact the manufacture and ask them what they recommend.

The next best thing you can try to do is to "TEST" our PlastX in a small area and see if it works on your type of plastic in a small area. If it works well then tackle the entire plastic part, if it doesn't then stop.

We'll send the link to this thread to Tom MacDonald, he may have some info to add...

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Congrats on the new toy! So what games are you playing?

I picked up The Orange Box a while back and have been having fun with that. I never played Half Life before so it's all new to me. Seems like a good deal too for getting 5 games on one disc.
        Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
          When it comes to plastic surfaces, some are very hard like Lexan and you can't do much to them to remove defects while leaving behind a clear, defect free finish and some react well when cleaned or abraded.

The first best thing you can do is to contact the manufacture and ask them what they recommend.

The next best thing you can try to do is to "TEST" our PlastX in a small area and see if it works on your type of plastic in a small area. If it works well then tackle the entire plastic part, if it doesn't then stop.

We'll send the link to this thread to Tom MacDonald, he may have some info to add...

Thanks a lot Mike! I really appreciate the time you take to answer all the members questions even thou not related to vehicle detailing.
          SYDSTER

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
            Congrats on the new toy! So what games are you playing?

I picked up The Orange Box a while back and have been having fun with that. I never played Half Life before so it's all new to me. Seems like a good deal too for getting 5 games on one disc.
            I'm currently playing Ninja Gaiden and Assassin's Creed and Unchartered, Ninja Gaiden is reeeeeally hard.

Happy gaming to you!
            SYDSTER

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');