• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's Car Care Month - Get $5.00 back !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's Car Care Month - Get $5.00 back !!

Car Care Month(s)....(April 1st - June 30th)

All Meguiar's items, even Marine items qualify

Here is how it works....Simply purchase $20.00 worth of any Meguiar's products from a retailer between 4/1/08 - 6/31/08, download rebate form, fill out form completely & properly. Mail in completed rebate form to the proper address (see rebate form)....next thing you know...you will receive $5.00...it's that easy

NOTE: Rebate does NOT include products purchased through meguiars.com

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEGUIAR'S $5 REBATE OFFER: Offer valid only on Meguiar's products purchased from participating retailers between April 1, 2008 and June 30, 2008. Cash register receipt must show a minimum purchase of $20 worth of Meguiar's Products. Purchase receipt dated before April 1, 2008 and after June 30, 2008 will not be honored. Offer open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are age 18 years or older. Customers must submit original cash register receipt of purchase(s) of the eligible Meguiar's products and the UPC for each product listed on the cash register receipt must be indicated on the reverse side of this Rebate Form. Mail completed Rebate Form and Original Purchase Receipt to: Meguiar's $5 Rebate Offer, P.O. Box 1106, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-1106. All rebate requests must be postmarked within thirty (30) from date of purchase receipt. Limit one (1) $5 Rebate Check per household. Rebate checks not cashed within ninety (90) days of issuance are void and cannot be reissued. Please allow eight weeks for rebate check delivery. Be sure to keep a copy of all materials of the rebate submission(s) for your records. Noncompliance disputes may be resolved by resubmitting your copy of the rebate form and sales receipt. All documents submitted become the property of Meguiar's Inc. and are non-returnable. Rebate offer subject to all federal and state laws and restrictions. Meguiar's is not responsible for printing errors. This offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Misuse of this rebate request constitutes fraud. Rebate offer not valid with any other Meguiar's promotions. Meguiar's reserves the right to terminate this Offer at any time. To check status of your rebate, please call 1-877-236-8729 x10.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD REBATE FORM
    Mike Pennington
    Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
    Meguiar's, Inc.
    800-854-8073
    mpennington@meguiars.com

Re: Meguiar's Car Care Month - Get $5.00 back !!

Mike,
    Hey bud I have a quick question about this rebate. Do you get back $5 for every 20 you spend. The reason I ask is because I am going to place an order for $100 worth of product. Will I only get $5 back or would I get $25 back. Also is there a limit to the amount you can get back? I see that it saws all meguiars products, but just to make sure I am clear this also include the detailer line as well.

Thanks for all the help and have a great day

Kris

Comment

Steeda911:

Originally posted by Mike Pennington View Post
      ... Limit one (1) $5 Rebate Check per household....
      Lydia's Mobile Detailing
      Professional Detailing since 2007

1997 Dodge Dakota SLT V8 - Green
      2007 Honda ST1300 - Silver

Comment

Hi Kris,

Looks like Lydia answerd the 1st part of your question correctly

Originally posted by steeda911 View Post
        just to make sure I am clear this also include the detailer line as well.
        Kris
        As for this....you are correct, any product we make...Pro, Consumer, Marine, Detailer, Accessories, Motorcycle

Mike
        Mike Pennington
        Meguiar's, Inc.
        800-854-8073
        mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Sweet! Sounds like an excuse to get some more goodies. $5 saved is $5 earned right!?!?
          Scott

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
            Sweet! Sounds like an excuse to get some more goodies. $5 saved is $5 earned right!?!?
            well said Scott!

Comment

Thanks for answering the question guys. Sorry for the dumb question, I guess I skipped over that when I read it. Sure enough it is right in front of my face.

anyway thanks again

Kris

Comment

Online retailers aren't included correct?

Comment

yes, online retailers are included as long as you have a receipt...

Just buying directly from Meguiar's is NOT included.

Mike
                  Mike Pennington
                  Meguiar's, Inc.
                  800-854-8073
                  mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Looks good, but got alot of things from Sat class, so wont need much for a bit
                    WrightDetail
                    The Wright Way
                    2007 Chevy HHR
                    2008 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 1500

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');