• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fragrance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fragrance

What have yall found to keep the car smelling good after odor is eliminated? My brother isn't satisfied with whatever he has been using.

I actually noticed today that the gum I bought for the car has made it smell pretty good. LOL. Didn't expect that, but I still want to try something more realistic =)

-RYAN

Have you tried fabric sheet's. I tried it and it does work. And I also tried this product, but if you buy any of these don't buy the new car sent it doesn't smell that great. I used the coconut sent and it worked good.

wildberries sent

new car sent

strawberrie sent

outdoor sent

coconut sent
    Last edited by JG_Detailing; Aug 17, 2004, 07:30 AM.

Comment

only thing i use is Meguiars natural shine protectant

if you do it once or twice a week, it'll keep it smelling good, but its not strong like perfume or something. Plus it smells like cherry soda!!!

one little bottle of it will last a LONG time. its like a spray gel, and it goes on so thin. its great

just a suggestion.

Stevo
      WARNING! Eye protection must be worn when looking at my car in direct sunlight. Can cause temporary blindness.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');