• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaned the car, detailed the engine + a few Fuddruckers pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaned the car, detailed the engine + a few Fuddruckers pics!

Went to a local Fuddruckers meet tonight, had about 40 cars of all makes and models show up, lots of badass rides. I was only hanging out with the Mustang guys since I knew them, so that's the only cars I took pictures of heh. And yes, that is a Mystic fox that is in the process of getting a single turbo installed. After the meet I went to my job to pick up my brother since he was working late tonight. Showed up a bit early and got some pictures behind the store, I wanted to get a few decent ones of the engine and interior, but I wasn't pleased with the interior shots so I'm not posting them.

As far as cleaning the car up, I just washed and dried the exterior and the rims. Scrubbed the tires and gave them some Hot Shine. Interior was vacuumed and wiped down with a microfiber and some Quik Detailer. Engine bay was scrubbed clean where it needed it, rinsed off the rest with a light spray from the hose, then I gave everything a coat of F21 tire foam and closed the hood, let it sit for 10 minutes, opened it up, and wiped everything down to avoid streaking.

In that last picture, you can really see how shiny/reflective my paint is based off the reflection of the wall, but it also shows the minor swirling that the entire car has from the previous owner. I really need to get a PC or something to get rid of them, but at least they arent THAT bad.
    --2004 Ford Mustang V6 -- Full mod list and some pictures at my SouthFloridaStangs Vehicle Garage --

Re: Cleaned the car, detailed the engine + a few Fuddruckers pics!

omg those swirls on your hood are so obvious i'd lose sleep over it if it was my car.... you need a G110 ASAP

that picture of your hood being see through is kind of cool haha.... how did you do that

Comment

Nice photochop again! I still need to do that. My car is actually clean, maybe I will give it a shot tomorrow!

Comment

Yeah I know the swirls bug the **** out of me. They really aren't that noticeable until they are in direct harsh light LIKE THAT PICTURE. hahahaha, oh well, I'll live for now.

And for the invisi-hood picture I set the tripod up and took two pictures without moving the camera, one with the hood open and one with it closed. Then I photoshopped the two pictures together by cutting out the engine bay from one picture, and placing it right over the hood on the closed-hood picture. Then I put the hood back on top of it, and faded it until it looked good.
        --2004 Ford Mustang V6 -- Full mod list and some pictures at my SouthFloridaStangs Vehicle Garage --

Comment

Your car is looking good. I afree that you need the G110 to make it really pop. I always like that hood shot.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');