• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quik Interior Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quik Interior Detailer

I'd like to see a QID for the Detailer Line. I love this stuff, and would like to see it in Concentrate gallon form. Just a suggestion... thanks.
    Erik Mejia

Polishing Paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.

Re: Quik Interior Detailer

You're in good company...

Originally posted by Scottwax View Post
    Great product, my favorite interior dressing because it has no discernable gloss, just a clean, factory new look. I'd like to be able to buy it in gallons and for it to have more UV protection so it will protect as well as other interior dressings.

Originally posted by SpoiledMan View Post
    I'd buy a gallon of it in a heartbeat!
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Add 1 more to the list. I really like using QID after M40. It takes away most of the gloss and leaves the dash looking perfect.

Comment

Me three!

Comment

me four!!!!!!

Comment

I 100% aggree about having the 'no discernible gloss, just a clean, factory new look' that's why I like QID so much but I really can't stand the smell. Smells too much like old musty hairspray (don't know if I got a old/bad bottle, but that's how it smells to me.) Can they change it up (just the smell, looks is already perfect) and maybe try to replicate that new car smell or even offer it in different smells?

Actually the best smell I like for the interior is when I do window tint I use Windex to apply it (and plenty of it, lol) and as the tint/Windex dries over a few days the smell is such a clean smell almost like in between new car smell/chlorine.

IQD on my four year old vehicle:

Looks brand new factory- perfect. Here's the chicken grease look I hate with a passion (same vehicle but not mine):

That's just awful, I wouldn't even wanna touch that with clean hands without rubber gloves, lol, and people think that looks good? Meh, I'll just stick to 'no discernible gloss, just a clean, factory new look' of IQD. Great job on the look of IQD but the smell has to go! And if the vehicle sits in the sun with the windows closed within a couple days of using it it gets a REAL stale smell where as the high amount of Windex I use for tinting windows actually gets better as it sits in the sun - almost a clean chlorine-like smell.

Comment

Just wondering that's the different between Quik Interior Detailer and NXT Tech Protect ??

How about their durability and application friendly-ness ??

Can someone enlighten me on this ?

Comment

QID is a QD of dressings and NXT is a dressing. There are many many threads out there already about 'em.

Comment

I love the look that QID leaves. I'd buy a gallon for sure.
                  Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
                  www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
                  Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Bump.
                    Erik Mejia

Polishing Paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.

Comment

Originally posted by Hemin8r View Post
                      I love the look that QID leaves. I'd buy a gallon for sure.

Comment

QID is great stuff but I agree the smell is terrible. Adding to my problem is that the mist is so fine that sometimes I'll inhale little droplets.
                        Anybody can make a car look good with the right products.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');